Mozilla Firefox 3.6 RC2

jalaffa

Look!! Up in the sky!! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's CometBird !! normal.png?1256499053

@DKT27: Star Wars episode 6, Return of the Jedi, is a great one. Episode 5 leaves you hanging with Hans Solo frozen and taken away somewhere by the bounty hunter. But episode 6 brings everything back together and it's quite funny at times too. I think it's the one with the super famous Princess Leia bikini scene too. Uh, what were we talking about now? ;) ;)

• Replies 63
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Good pic.

But hey I'm gonna see the movie with the family. :lol:

I feel the A New Hope is the best movie I've seen in my life. :) But was unsatisfied with Empire Strikes back. Hope I'll really like the Return of the Jedi. :D

@night owl,,hey man thank u ,u presented here da cometbird icon,,wowww,i love it man

@DKT27,i speak TELUGU,in my language da meaning jaffa comes lik that,so i informed to tak care

hhhmmm cometbird??ya ur all very happy with firefox rc releases,but cometbird always release final versions no beta , no rc versions.on 26th firefox 3.6 final wil b released ,then aft 5 days most probably on jan 31st cometbird 3.6 final version wil b released.

@night owl ,ur very frendly and jovial man,,

@dkt27 a beautiful mind is da BEST movie in my life.,wow what a movie yar.

hey tel me abt new hope?when did it released?

@DKT27: Yes, episode 5 left me very disappointed with all the loose ends and it felt really unfinished. You are really forced to go see Princess Leia's bikini scene (oops :lol: ), er Return of the Jedi to see how everything gets resolved.

@night owl,,hey man thank u ,u presented here da cometbird icon,,wowww,i love it man

@night owl ,ur very frendly and jovial man,,

You are most welcome, CometBird. normal.png?1256499053 (Music from Superman movie now begins playing ...)

Oh oh, I think I'm blushing now. :blush:

@CometBird: Star Wars: A New Hope came out in 1977. Luke Skywalker is correct, it's an awesome movie.

@sherlock holmes

u had lots of sense of humor :rolleyes:

hey did u watch sherlock holmes movie?hows it?i am planning to watch it soon?

while i am studying 9th std i think sherlock holmes HOUND OF BASKERVILLES thrilled me a lot.very nice story.i think u know about that story my dear HOLMES:dance2:

• Administrator

Star Wars: A New Hope was released in 1977 as Night Owl mentioned. It is considered in one of the best movies of all time all around the world. :)

I hope aren't going too off topic from Firefox to names to movies. :lol:

ya,its ok did u people (d,night owl)use ANY COLOR addon for firefox?

I wanted to go see Sherlock Holmes last weekend, but my girlfriend — yes dear — really wanted to go see "It's Complicated". ( :fear: She's in the next room and I deny saying that. :ph34r: ) :lol:

Hmmm, maybe I'll make her go see it next weekend.

No, I didn't read The Hound of the Baskervilles. But hey, I'm Sherlock Holmes!! :lol:

This is the scene when I say thanks for the feedback :)

I already said thanks for the Princess Leia bikini scene, er Firefox 3.6 RC2. :D

ya,its ok did u people (d,night owl)use ANY COLOR addon for firefox?

For Firefox 3.6 RC2, I'm using the great Fx4 theme that heath28m told us about along with the Fx4 options add-on. I love it.

• Administrator

This is the scene when I say thanks for the feedback :)

I already said thanks for the Princess Leia bikini scene, er Firefox 3.6 RC2. :D

Hahahhahahaaah. :rofl:

dear holmes , r they both same?which one should i go for fx4 or fx4 options,pls tel me diff btwn those two,

oh my goodness,,what a theme yar,my mind blowing,its ammmmazing,i would rank this numb 1 among firefox addons,just now installed in my grt cometbird.its looking very stylish n something lik modern gal appearance,thank u soooooooo much dera sherlock holmes

@CometBird normal.png?1256499053 :

1) Install the Fx4 v1.2 Theme first: This just gives you the Fx4 Theme which makes Firefox 3.6 RC2 look like the upcoming Firefox 4.0, but you cannot specify any options. Not yet anyway (see step 2).

2) After restarting Firefox 3.6 RC2, install the Fx4 Options v1.2.2 add-on. Restart Firefox 3.6 RC2. Now you can specify options for the Fx4 v1.2 Theme. Now we're cooking with gasoline!

Here are my Fx4 Options:

28vgcud.png

EDIT: CometBird, I see you beat my post by a few minutes. I'm glad you figured it out and that you love the Fx4 Theme. :dance2:

@ sherlock holmes

hey i cant see my reload and x button on my browser.did they hide somwhere else.?how can i find out them,,pls help me yar

@sherlock holmes

hey,i caught them,,now i am very happy,u deserve that name sherlock holmes:dance2:

love u man

@ CometBird:

Firefox 3.6 RC2 and 3.5 wastes a lot of space with the side-by-side Stop and Reload buttons. Only one can be active at a time so why are both shown at the same time anyway? Fx4 solves this by showing you only one or the other. It only shows you the one that makes sense.

For example, here's my Fx4 Theme with Firefox 3.6 RC2. You can see the Reload button at the very right of the Awesome or URL bar. When a page is loading this will instead be a red X button that you can click to stop a page from loading.

2rmung4.png

Oh. See on the far right how I added the Page and Tools buttons. You do this by Customize ... -> "Customize Toolbar" and then drag the Page and Tools buttons to the far right like I did.

EDIT: Rats, CometBird, you beat me again!! I'm glad you love it. It doesn't waste space like before.

@sherlock holmes

ya thank u,what i came to know is that its very similar to google chrome.anyhow its looking very very sexy now.(i uninstalled colorful tabs,any color addons now)

dear holmes can u give me any link for websites with nice avatar,i would like to change my avatar

@CometBird normal.png?1256499053 :

Yes, it's similar to Google Chrome and SRWare Iron. But I just love the green progress bar that appears in the active tab right under the Awesome or URL bar. And when pages are loading in other tabs, you'll see a green progress bar at the top of each tab. :dance2:

EDIT: CometBird, do you want the CometBird logo? Here it is:

http://mallow.wakcdn.com/avatars/000/159/059/normal.png?1256499053

ya holmes i noticed that,thanks for guiding me,what about links for avatar

ya ur right ,i wil keep it,but can keep it as logo r there any rules here not to keep appl icon as avatar ?i dont know about that,so i am asking

Archived