Microsoft Edge 81.0.416.53

T3rM1nat0Rr3

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Microsoft Edge is a free web browser based on the Chromium Open Source project and other Open Source software. Anyone who's used Google Chrome will immediately feel right at home with the new Microsoft Edge since both browsers are based on Chromium. Currently, you'll need a 64-bit operating system. On startup, you can import your links, favorites, and settings when you install. Options are available to customize what you want or don't want, to import as well as the option to sync across devices. The interface is clean and easy to use. The voice options to read a page is a neat feature and works well. Most popular extensions are also available in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Edge delivers as we hoped and expected with a clean, simple, friendly web browser that we think many people will now gladly use as their default web browser; something very few people wanted with Internet Explorer.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, afgzee said:

by far the best browser out there at the moment, loving it! Less resources hungry than Chrome! 

Agreed! Very nice indeed. Never thought Microsoft would make such a decent browser.

2 hours ago, ashish1989 said:

Any comparison, how is it better than chrome

It's lighter, cleaner and smoother. And... You can always install Chrome extensions.

But...... at the moment you can't sync history, open tabs and extensions. But yes, you should really try it.

My default browser.

1 hour ago, pintas said:

Agreed! Very nice indeed. Never thought Microsoft would make such a decent browser.

It's lighter, cleaner and smoother. And... You can always install Chrome extensions.

But...... at the moment you can't sync history, open tabs and extensions. But yes, you should really try it.

My default browser.

I myself would like an alternative to Chrome myself, but Chrome is so much easier with the extensions, addons and all my software just runs good with it. That being said, I wish I had something else at times, not sure if its Microsoft and Firefox is a resource hog itself, what could be the alternative.

AZwaffelForAWaff
2 hours ago, pintas said:

They took Google's already excellent Chromium code and applied Windows OS optimizations to it. It's an excellent combination, but I wish they used Firefox for base to keep data more private.

Well I hope this thread runs for a while and all updates that users know about with problems etc gets fed back to here and help us to determine if we want off the Google fence or not...

Already Liking this New Edge Browser

I just install it , bye bye Edge 44.18362.449.0

Now I will try it and compare with my old friend Firefox.

37 minutes ago, Abacaxi said:

I have a question : some sites like -for example:-  «  https://www.torrentdownloads.me/   »     are not allowed to visit ( no problem with Google or Firefox) . Is there any way to obtain permission and have access ?

I'm accessing that site with latest Edge version, no problem at all

I am receiving the following message ;-  " The website you want to access is blocked following the fulfillment of a judicial or administrative order  " . :duh:

Google and Firefox - no problem... !

===============================================================================

SOLVED ! Problem is gone !:dance:

About IDM Module Integration that we can get from Microsoft Store :- Isn`t good enough for the moment. Sometimes I can download with IDM, other times just can Save to a PC folder and yet other times nothing happens  and can`t download.

Archived