Apple Music Codes [1 month or 4 month]

hanlee890

3810279864.jpg

Apple Music is a music and video streaming service developed by Apple Inc. Users select music to stream to their device on-demand, or they can listen to existing, curated playlists. The service also includes the Internet radio station Beats 1, which broadcasts live to over 100 countries 24 hours a day. The service was announced on June 8, 2015, and launched on June 30, 2015 in over 100 countries worldwide. New subscribers get a three-month free trial period before the service requires a monthly subscription.

NOTE: This Giveaway is only open to residents of Germany, Spain & Italy.

Link Apple Music Codes.

download-mm.pngDownload videodownload-mm-settings.pngdownload-mm-close.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No information about country restriction, are you kidding me?

1.jpg

9 minutes ago, sefton22 said:

have you tried with a vpn?

On my screenshot above, its only for German, Spain & Italy Apple Music store. No worldwide store.

I need to change region/country on my apple account to one of listed store to make it working. VPN is unusable.

25 minutes ago, exodius said:

No information about country restriction, are you kidding me?

Please read description then comment :duh:

35 minutes ago, hanlee890 said:

Please read description then comment :duh:

This the description you wrote:

Apple Music is a music and video streaming service developed by Apple Inc. Users select music to stream to their device on-demand, or they can listen to existing, curated playlists. The service also includes the Internet radio station Beats 1, which broadcasts live to over 100 countries 24 hours a day. The service was announced on June 8, 2015, and launched on June 30, 2015 in over 100 countries worldwide. New subscribers get a three-month free trial period before the service requires a monthly subscription.

Didnt give any information about country restriction, also the video does nothing. So what?

26 minutes ago, exodius said:

This the description you wrote:

Didnt give any information about country restriction, also the video does nothing. So what?

Please stop your outrageous intelligence here :duh:

This video is used to inform people of the current deals, guide, freebies and promotions. Our goal is simple – bringing the best free for all people in the world.

Image.PNG

2 hours ago, hanlee890 said:

This video is used to inform people of the current deals, guide, freebies and promotions. Our goal is simple – bringing the best free for all people in the world.

Image.PNG

Rookie, next time write the details of the giveaway (including the limitations) on your post. Not showing a video about giveaway without any clear description.

13 hours ago, hanlee890 said:

Image.PNG

Please stop your outrageous intelligence here

That statement is for you...Lolololol .. 

So i need to open youtube instead of playing on nsaneforums? Waste a time..

You should know this: "The title explains everything"

Clear description is needed according this announcement :

@hanlee890

Please ensure your Giveaways contain all the necessary terms & conditions in your topic.

Members interested in a Giveaway should not have to resort to using a Translation service to find out details for themselves (when you're linking to a Non-English site).

If a Giveaway is only offered in a limited number of countries, remember to state this also.

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived