Lockerz

kingkinght60

Has anyone here heard of Lockerz? It's one of those sites where you do surveys and you get points in which you can get a prize after a while. Well I just want you guys to join via an invite from me... it'll only take like 5minutes of your time in total...

you don't even need to use it a lot, just sign up and play the game when you first log on, which takes like 20sec.

Here's the link i'd like you to sign up from, promise no viruses or rick roll etc...

http://yourlockerzinvitez.weebly.com/

atm the lockerz site is failing, but it should work within the next few days and that's when i'll send the invites

thanks

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already joined it and it's pretty lame, as a free user you can't really get anything useful, EVERYTHING worth having is ALWAYS "fresh out"! All you can get are some lame a**ed wallpapers!

I wouldn't bother if I were you, but that's just me.

It's a pyramid scheme. Personally, i find it quite useless. Everything is ALWAYS fresh out but hey, there isn't any lost. Or is there?

I will also be very happy if anyone wanted invites for free...

Just PM me your email and it will get submitted.

Its a great site.

It's a pyramid scheme. Personally, i find it quite useless. Everything is ALWAYS fresh out but hey, there isn't any lost. Or is there?

perhaps not, but there's also absolutely nothing to gain, so...

Archived