Epic Music Videos

jalaffa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Views 85.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Kamen

Hans Zimmer, Geoff Zanelly & Blake Neely

A lot of bad music is posted here. 99.9% is well below my level of musical quality. In 99% of the time I don't hear what you all post here. 

2 hours ago, alduin said:

A lot of bad music is posted here. 99.9% is well below my level of musical quality. In 99% of the time I don't hear what you all post here. Songs of terrible quality. Instrumentally; vocally and the lyrics. Sorry for the truth. This place does not deserve that I share high level music ... Quality ... few are those who can appreciate my muscial "cognitio".

@alduin

Spoiler

If '99.9% is well below your level of musical quality', and when 'This place does not deserve that you share high level music ..',
why would you stay here? You can remove your imagined supreme ass at any time and go listen to some modern DJays and maybe learn something from them besides your own personal taste.

I will reply to you here once, because you're just another dude who cannot receive messages. But I don't want to argue with your imagined quality at all.

This is a site where most members are into Rock music or popular Charts music, to say the truth.
I could upload classical music too, but much of that comes with centuries of dust, a guy like 'yo yo ma', for example,  is not my taste, and besides...
Nobody here gives a fuck about much classical stuff, and much less about your personal thing to post so many soundtracks as you have done.
So I would get off the high horse, that will be more pleasant than your totally misplaced arrogance.
Best wishes for posting, and have fun.

New Order - Hellbent

You were talking to everybody who can read here, and your truth is only that. But really I don't care.

Børns - 10,000 Emerald Pools

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived