HELP ! Teamviewer license issue

info999

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell us what portable source are you using ?

Only Use a portable that uses a free licence

Abuse of Commercial Licenses will blacklist your account since TV tracks IPS used

9 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Tell us what portable source are you using ?

Only Use a portable that uses a free licence

Abuse of Commercial Licenses will blacklist your account since TV tracks IPS used

http://portableapps.com

I have been using it for years without problems

TEAMVIEWER has wisened up  y

ou must remove the commercial license on your portable ..

As I scolded people in the past, most people want to get beyond the occasional nag ... and ability to access 

more than the limited number imposed by the FREE version.

If you find this software useful, buy it...

Use this https://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/03/teamviewer-12075813-multilingual.html

USE YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT NAME UNDER A FREE ACCOUNT..

HOPEFULLY IT ISNT BLACKLISTED FROM THE SERVERS

IF IT IS YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO MAKE A NEW FREE ONE

10 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

TEAMVIEWER has wisens up 

you remove the commercial license on your portable ..

Use this https://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/03/teamviewer-12075813-multilingual.html

how do I remove the commercial license ? It has always been free ..

I don't see any solutions to the problem in the link you provided

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-TeamViewer-trial-Your-trial-period-has-expired/ta-p/5267

YOU ARE USING A PORTABLE THAT HAS A COMMERCIAL CRACK

I said delete your portable one on hard disk

Go to https://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/03/teamviewer-12075813-multilingual.html

get the installer there and install a new version.

20 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-do-I-see-TeamViewer-trial-Your-trial-period-has-expired/ta-p/5267

YOU ARE USING A PORTABLE THAT HAS A COMMERCIAL CRACK

I said delete your portable one on hard disk

Go to https://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/03/teamviewer-12075813-multilingual.html

get the installer there and install a new version.

same issue, I even created a new account

33 minutes ago, info999 said:

how do I remove the commercial license ? It has always been free ..

I don't see any solutions to the problem in the link you provided

But how is story with Your computer, is it personal or commercial, belongs to Your company and is activated with enterprise license?

Or maybe You uses Windows Server? 

Personal usage of TeamViewer is not possible on a Windows Server operating system! This automatically qualifies as commercial use and requires a license.

7 minutes ago, Kalju said:

But how is story with Your computer, is it personal or commercial, belongs to Your company and is activated with enterprise license?

no, personal, not my company's 

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/personal-use-verification/

When you installed TeamViewer, you selected the option to use TeamViewer for commercial use, or for both commercial and personal use. As a result, a trial period was automatically started. If you accidentally chose the wrong option during installation and only want to use TeamViewer for personal use, we would like to assist you in resolving the issue.

Using TeamViewer to help family and friends without receiving any financial compensation is considered personal use. However, using TeamViewer for the exercise of your business or profession, or for any purposes for which you directly or indirectly receive compensation – for example, team work with colleagues, or providing free support to third parties which have bought software from you – does not qualify as personal use.

Please fill out the form below so we can confirm that you only wish to use TeamViewer for personal / non-commercial purposes.

Be aware that due to a large number of requests from our private users, answering your request may take up to 30 days. Please bear with us.

Personal usage of TeamViewer is not possible on a Windows Server operating system! This automatically qualifies as commercial use and requires a license.

YES, THEIR WAY OF controlling people who might abuse the software to launch malware.

My guess you used this software on more than the allowed remote pcs in the free license, thus activating the commercial use flag...

15 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

YES, THEIR WAY OF controlling people who might abuse the software to launch malware.

My giess you used this software on more than 5 remote pcs, thus activating the commercial use flag...

May be I did, but for for the last few years at least, I only use it to connect to my company's server the last few years

Its a server thing so your email, account, connected  IPS are probably blacklisted based on your online records..

Remember everytime you log on everything is logged on..

This is the way they spot abusers.

Its an on-line thing so without clearing your record with the software company you are booted out of the system..

i remember that a friend of mine had the same problem, he was only allowed to use teamviewer remotely for 5 mintes, after this time is elapsed, the temaviewer window shuts down so after testing multiple solutions to try to solve that issue, it soon became obvious that the only way to solve this is to contact them by email and explain the situation, if you are sure you have used teamviewer only in personal use, that's the only thing you can do to unblock the 5 min period time, as i said, you contact them by telling that you never used team for commercial use, they will ask you to send them your adress ip and some other information and they will give you an answer as soon as possible, they usually respond one week after the first contact and thus if you feel you did notthing wrong , hopefully you will receive a positive response as they will you annouce that they unblocked your account and you will be able to use team remotely for unlimited period as you did in the past.

40 minutes ago, mehdibleu said:

i remember that a friend of mine had the same problem, he was only allowed to use teamviewer remotely for 5 mintes, after this time is elapsed, the temaviewer window shuts down so after testing multiple solutions to try to solve that issue, it soon became obvious that the only way to solve this is to contact them by email and explain the situation, if you are sure you have used teamviewer only in personal use, that's the only thing you can do to unblock the 5 min period time, as i said, you contact them by telling that you never used team for commercial use, they will ask you to send them your adress ip and some other information and they will give you an answer as soon as possible, they usually respond one week after the first contact and thus if you feel you did notthing wrong , hopefully you will receive a positive response as they will you annouce that they unblocked your account and you will be able to use team remotely for unlimited period as you did in the past.

f*ck teamviewer, I am switching to anydesk

follow below youtube.com

watch?v=TXSHGQp2r5w

works 100%

tested by me

works with patch

but It's not the latest version of Teamviwer

Archived