I need some info on RapidShare

karachidude

hey guys,

i just got myself a Rapidshare premium account from sumwhere :dance2: ,valid till 2010 Aug.

it shows the following figures in my Premium zone

Free RapidPoints: 12 Server time: 21.09.2009 01:50:16 Used storage: 0 MB

Premium RapidPoints: 0 TrafficShare left: 5.00 GB Files: 0

i wanted to ask what does,traffic share 5GB means,m i only left with 5GB download or what,and how do i earn premium rapid point.And how do i secure the account from phishing etc...

please give the info u can give

K'dude

• Replies 16
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well I don't have a premium account. But I know somethin about RS. :)

First lock your account to your email address you use the most. It will not allow anyone to change RS's settings. Includin you password. Now if you wanna change you info/pass on RS you will have to click unlock account, that will send a email to your registered email address that will contain the unlock code in it.......

Now to rapidpoints, the only way I know to earn rapid points is to host a file on RS and make people download it. More the other person download it more rapid points you get. Many people don't download from RS and hate it because of that. That's also a reason why I ask everyone to host the files on mediafire. ;)

5GB means you can only download 5gb for this account or a for a day.

Well I may not be 100% right in the above info but you can also check here - http://rapidshare.com/faq.html ;)

noooooooooo....i can only download 5GB with this account....DKT are u sure man

ok....each day i can download 5gb only,i thought i was left with 5GB only...oh man...thanks for the link DKT

• Administrator

Note: The file should be more than 5mb to get rapid points. ;) I totally forgot it.

• Administrator

Well I would request you to host your files on mediafire.com as RS is really annoying at times ex: free user countdown.

i think the free points have something to do with upgrading ur Traffic gig's shared

from what i know , Traffic shared Space always meant to be the amount of both upload or download u do with the server

daily , weekly , monthly , i dont know :D

i recommend also what DKT said MediaFire.com

i host My files on it

very easy to handle , and free

of course u got limit tho

Congratz on the Pre, Account , use it or u'll lose it

why not ^_^

Archived