cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1542 Beta

jalaffa

cFosSpeed.pngcFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grr so many betas! Why can't they release a final so we can snag a working key?

Anyway, thanks for the update :hi:

u can't. have to wait for a working key because there are no patch/crack for this app. no retail either. besides it's beta.

Thanks again for the update! :)

btw. u can always reset trial by removing two registry keys before install. (It's my solution.)

Run -> type: regedit -> enter -> search:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed\[Ver] -> Delete "LastDispDays"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed -> Delete "Enddate"

Then just install new ver. of cFosSpeed with fresh 30 days. (hint: In registry editor add to favourites so u can always do this for each new install.)

Enjoy! :)

(first post! ^_^)

btw. u can always reset trial by removing two registry keys before install. (It's my solution.)

Then just install new ver. of cFosSpeed with fresh 30 days. (hint: In registry editor add to favourites so u can always do this for new install.)

(first post! ^_^)

Thanks for the info silencer :D

Congrats on your first post btw ;)

Wow! I've learned something new today! Thank you, silencer! :w00t:

Can somebody pls make a .reg file to automate that fix? TY

@jalaffa:

Thanks for the update :)

@Tucker:

You can just delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\cFos\cFosSpeed

Also, you have to remember to re-install the program or it will lock itself.

Then just install new ver. of cFosSpeed with fresh 30 days. (hint: In registry editor add to favourites so u can always do this for new install.)

(first post! ^_^)

Interesting stuff. Thanks. I do own a license, but will have this checked out on a setup from now. Started up with a 30 trial now.

Smooth browsing/gaming/whatever while "torrenting" or downloading something for example. ;P And much, much better ping time in my aspect.

Anyone have any luck getting this to work with the latest version of outpost firewall (Ver. 6.7 (2957.446.0711)). I've tried echoing in ICMP settings under ipv4 & 6, still to no avail.

Thanks for any help.

This is common problem (I think u had problem with ICMP error pop up?). I had it with Outpost, Eset and Kaspersky. Even if I allowed ICMP request. It can be solved by hit couple times in "Re-detect routes". After all it should dissapear forever (in my aspect). Btw. I've tested on win 7 rtm x64, x32 and Xp SP3 (all patched) without any problems...

This is common problem (I think u had problem with ICMP error pop up?). I had it with Outpost, Eset and Kaspersky. Even if I allowed ICMP request. It can be solved by hit couple times in "Re-detect routes". After all it should dissapear forever (in my aspect). Btw. I've tested on win 7 rtm x64, x32 and Xp SP3 (all patched) without any problems...

I have no idea what the issue is, i've as previously stated, done the echo reply outgoing, on the initial install cfos detects the network and I can see the graph, but as soon as I reboot, my firewall ip is just listed as localhost. If then I browse into outpost and delete the local network already in there (from before I installed cfos), outpost does not detect any network connections.. Google seems a bit thin on the ground with any information on this, thanks for any ideas / experience you may have with this combination of software.

• 2 months later...

Then just install new ver. of cFosSpeed with fresh 30 days. (hint: In registry editor add to favourites so u can always do this for each new install.)

(first post! ^_^)

Archived