Total Uninstall 6.20.1

jalaffa

• Replies 49
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange .........., no hostfiles , no firewall-rules etc. always works for me , and all these versions working fine...............!!   :D

" Game over ! " for me in about a week.
I cleaned all keys with TrashReg but no luck.

There are and some good news : v6.19 (v.3) is still working fine !

v.6.20.1

OEspxz8.png

v6.19 (v.3)

FvFFir7.png

jQYp6B6.png

12 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

The portable version is working for me, but not the installation version.  :s

Bro,

How I can see from this post it looks like that you use a native app. for X86 machines on a x64 machine...

Is that true ?  I cannot see somewhere the CPU architecture in the screenshot.....:mellow:

Greetings,;)

5 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

my os is x64 

and TU is X64 or X86 ?

That one posted by @SalaR is only X86 how I can see....
If you use TU X86 on a X64 machine this thing is not very great....may not work properly...:s

@Recruit

I was facing same problem I found a very simple and easy solution to make TU analysed correctly and show all folders and registry keys :

Simply try to change the view from details to summary and hide and show changes, I did that and it works for me with the last version 9.20.1  . I forget to mention that my windows is 10 64bit

I wish you luck don't give up

Ong Thành Đạt
8 minutes ago, someone there said:

@Recruit

I was facing same problem I found a very simple and easy solution to make TU analysed correctly and show all folders and registry keys :

Simply try to change the view from details to summary and back to detail, I did that and it works for me with the last version 9.20.1

it's working now :D

21 hours ago, someone there said:

@Recruit

Simply try to change the view from details to summary and hide and show changes, I did that and it works for me with the last version 9.20.1  . I forget to mention that my windows is 10 64bit

I’m on mobile when I get home I will try it, thanks for the tip :)

edit:

It worked :D

23 hours ago, Ong Thành Đạt said:

it's working now :D

22 hours ago, BioHazard said:

I’m on mobile when I get home I will try it, thanks for the tip :)

edit:

It worked :D

Glad that it is working now.

I hope it is working for  Recruit   too

Hello Guys ,

Something strange happened to me : after @someone there posted the tip, I downloaded the portable from @virge and I opened the app. in order to try it, and surprise : everything has been reverted as it should be, without doing nothing, so I couldn't use the tip this time....:dunno:

After that I have uninstalled v.6.19, I installed again 6.20.1 and worked fine, as it can be see in the screenshot...

Anyway, you tip looks like very useful and I will try it for sure if I will get issues in the further.....I will post here the feedback..... @someone there

Greetings,

;)

hfkX2Ea.png

TheEmpathicEar

I have v6.20.0.470 installed, but have not used it very much. Except for @Pete 12, the response here is not making it seem like an excellent idea to upgrade? In the past, It seemed to work well, as long as internet access was denied?

4 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I have v6.20.0.470 installed, but have not used it very much. Except for @Pete 12, the response here is not making it seem like an excellent idea to upgrade? In the past, It seemed to work well, as long as internet access was denied?

TU is the best of all uninstallers no problem, the only problem I think it is some kind of bug in TU itself for unknown reason in some pc's doesn't show all folders and registry keys and that can be easyly corrected by changing the view from detail to summary and back to detail other than that the TU  is the best solution for uninstalling software. Don't hesitate to upgrade no need to block internet from it by any means.

12 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

U can not allow this software internet access?

Right now I am using TU 6.20.1 without blocking internet access, and always using it without blocking internet access for years.

2 hours ago, Sharelol said:

I tried  @someone there trick but I got this error

ba634b48b640a69e72c8705affef3268.jpg

I must close program with task manager

Do you mean that you can not use the view menu ?

Which program? is it TU or other program you were trying to uninstall?

I think the program you were  trying to uninstall is open. Is it?

16 minutes ago, someone there said:

Do you mean that you can not use the view menu ?

Which program? is it TU or other program you were trying to uninstall?

I think the program you were  trying to uninstall is open. Is it?

Program was closed. Problem was related with translation because I changed language to english and I solved it.

But your trick doesn't work for me, I can'tuninstall anything. I'm W7 user

3 minutes ago, Sharelol said:

But your trick doesn't work for me, I can'tuninstall anything.

Download v.6.19.1 portable , run it and then try to open latest version and see if it works. Mandatory to run the app. according with your OS architecture .

Worked for me !

34 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Download v.6.19.1 portable , run it and then try to open latest version and see if it works. Mandatory to run the app. according with your OS architecture .

Worked for me !

I tried with it but I got same problem.

Finally I solved with 6.20.1 and 6.19.1, I started app and disabled details before analyze anything, I analyzed 1 app and only when analysis finished I enabled details.

dfdc4b861d5dccbf96d53e7ebd9ef2e9.jpg

1 hour ago, Sharelol said:

disabled details before analyze anything, I analyzed 1 app and only when analysis finished I enabled details.

Well this is the trick it is working:D

Archived