Shadow Defender 1.4.0.629

jalaffa

Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes. Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened. With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot. If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Download

Note: New addition to the listing.

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, do you use it in Win10 also ?

btw; this version is not new, I have this version installed earlier.............( its from previous month may !)

Airstream_Bill
31 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Hi, do you use it in Win10 also ?

btw; this version is not new, I have this version installed earlier.............( its from previous month may !)

Yes Works Great in Windows 10.  I was curious about the update also.  Like you said it is a couple of weeks old.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

That's correct, this is not an update. This is an announcement of us listing and now recommending this software here.

hellosunshine260
10 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

That's correct, this is not an update. This is an announcement of us listing and now recommending this software here.

Cant believe you guys are finally putting SD on the front page listings!

btw I feel much safer knowing nsane recommends this software for me to use! I been using it for years without your recommendation, I was so foolish, but now I feel safe!

Airstream_Bill

That is right.  Front Page never had it on just posts by Members.  Great.  That Shadow Defender works Smooth.  Great Program.  Glad it is now FrontPage listed. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, hellosunshine260 said:

Cant believe you guys are finally putting SD on the front page listings!

btw I feel much safer knowing nsane recommends this software for me to use! I been using it for years without your recommendation, I was so foolish, but now I feel safe!

We did not know you liked it that much. Would have done earlier had we known.

Still, for those who did not like it much or did not know about it, we have listed it.

2 hours ago, DKT27 said:

We did not know you liked it that much. Would have done earlier had we known.

I have been asking for Shadow Defender to be front paged here for years and before this, SD updates can only be notified in Software Updates. :ph34r:

Happy and vindicated that this has now finally happened. :D

• Administrator
On 20/6/2016 at 6:29 AM, nanana1 said:

I have been asking for Shadow Defender to be front paged here for years and before this, SD updates can only be notified in Software Updates. :ph34r:

Happy and vindicated that this has now finally happened. :D

We are happy when members are happy on the forums.

Archived