Mozilla Firefox 47.0

anuraag

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to BLAite and akks-mtb for the update.

Download

• Replies 26
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it kill the guys @mozilla to use Different names for the 32 & 64 bit installers and for the diff. languages?

ex: Firefox Setup-47.0-x64-EN.exe

or

Firefox Setup-x86-ES.exe

is it too much to ask?

Direct Downloads for All OS[Linux/Mac/Win] + Notes + Tips can be view in the post below:

Continued from the above post - The above thread is locked.
:idea:Tip-4: The new about:performance page

This feature has been in the works for some months now, nearing a year. We first reported on its status while included in Firefox Nightly back in August 2015, and since then, Mozilla devs decided the feature was ready for primetime and finally shipped it with the stable branch.

Users can access this new performance monitoring page by typing about:performance in their URL bar.

This new page shows the status of current opened tabs and add-ons. Users can use this new page to check out what tab is eating up too much memory, or what add-on is about to crash.

Color codes that range from green to red provide visual markers and controls allow users to restart the misbehaving tabs or add-ons and avoid a crash of the entire browser.

PS: This new performance monitoring page should go right hand-in-hand with about:debugging, introduced a few versions back. - Source

Official Release Notes for Firefox 47.0 Available Now!

Optional Release Notes from ghacks here:

Firefox for Android - 47.0 Direct Download:

There is  a bug, i can't clear finished recent download list. But when i close downlaod manager & re-open it again, i can clear it. This issue not happen to me in FF 46.0.1

2c6193b0965448aba41a18b7b8a49cb7.png

23 minutes ago, exodius said:

There is  a bug, i can't clear finished recent download list. But when i close downlaod manager & re-open it again, i can clear it. This issue not happen to me in FF 46.0.1

Spoiler

Tried just few seconds ago, is not no problem.

Portable Mozilla Firefox 47.0 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Portable Firefox MultiVersion 32-64 bit Multilingual Online (0.5 MB)

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/okqpffx4ds12iqq/Firefox_Portable_MultiVersion_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe

Select language and enter Version Number: 47.0

Multilingual Online will download setup in selected language (Afrikaans, Shqip, عربي, Հայերեն, অসমীয়া, Euskara, Беларуская, বাংলা (বাংলাদেশ), Bosanski, Brezhoneg, Български, Català, 中文 (简体), 正體中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English (British), English (South African), English (US), Esperanto, Eesti keel, suomi, Français, Frysk, Pulaar-Fulfulde, Gàidhlig, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, ગુજરાતી, עברית, हिन्दी (भारत), magyar, íslenska, Bahasa Indonesia, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, ಕನ್ನಡ, Қазақ, ខ្មែរ, 한국어, Latviešu, lietuvių kalba, Македонски, മലയാളം, मराठी, Norsk bokmål, Norsk nynorsk, ଓଡ଼ିଆ, فارسی, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Português (Europeu), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, română, Русский, Српски, slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (de Argentina), Español (de Chile), Español (de México), Español (de España), Svenska, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, isiZulu) and extract files.
Extract and run FirefoxPortable ).
Settings of installed Firefox should be preserved.

Multi-Users: change Profile by editing FirefoxPortable.ini with User=NameOfNewUser
Associated to Thunderbird Portable if FirefoxPortable and ThunderbirdPortable folders are in the same folder. A click on a mailto link in FirefoxPortable open a new mail in ThunderbirdPortable (don't work on Windows 8 and above).

6 hours ago, exodius said:

No bug.. i checked,, everything working fine.. prob frm ur side only..reinstall it again

smorrissey

This bloody release is too buggy, if i close firefox and reopoen it it doesn't save the size of the window.  Also, all my no squint and theme font settings are gone.

39 minutes ago, smorrissey said:

This bloody release is too buggy, if i close firefox and reopoen it it doesn't save the size of the window.  Also, all my no squint and theme font settings are gone.

This is yours computer and settings problem, not a Firefox problem.

smorrissey

It WAS a pretty usefull addon for zooming text. I just found it is no longer maintained, which is a pity.

2 minutes ago, Kalju said:

This is yours computer and settings problem, not a Firefox problem.

you don't have this issue? if i close firefox and reopoen it it doesn't save the size of the window

12 hours ago, Kalju said:

Tried just few seconds ago, is not no problem.

Ok thanks, weird, first time happening here.

This can be a problem in computer settings, as sometimes happens, but it can also be a problem with the Firefox settings.
If you have Firefox installed as the installer normally does, you will find the settings  folder when you open Firefox and type in the URL line:

1. Type about:support in Firefox's address bar and hit enter.
  2. Click on the Show Folder button to open the profile folder

Firefox isn't needed to reinstall, it don't help anyway, but You can delete all in this profile folder. Before deleting close Firefox. You can maintain only bookmarks, bookmarkbackups and (strongly recommended!) to maintain cert8.db 

Then restart Firefox and You can set new settings.

1 hour ago, smorrissey said:

Unfortunately , Nosquint addon is not compatible with ff v47. However you can use  NosquintPlus which i checked is working fine with this version

6 minutes ago, Ashish said:

Unfortunately , Nosquint addon is not compatible with ff v47. However you can use  NosquintPlus which i checked is working fine with this version

Works great, no problem.

p.s-

I try to download some thumbnail image from that site :d  ... this version of firefox was not able to save it.... then I use ie,opera they was able to save the pic..

the only way I was able to save the pic on desktop in firefox was thru that page info --media--

I think some prob is there in this version... sure within a 3/4 days ff will released v47.01 soon as they mostly do after every final release

Dce3480

Flash Player in FireFox Portable :dunno: How do we do iT :rasta:

?? :rofl:

Just now, fl0ppyd1scours3 said:

Flash Player in FireFox Portable :dunno: How do we do iT :rasta:

Extract it in your ..\PortableApps\FirefoxPortable\Data\plugins

smorrissey
On 7/6/2016 at 0:53 PM, Kalju said:

This can be a problem in computer settings, as sometimes happens, but it can also be a problem with the Firefox settings.
If you have Firefox installed as the installer normally does, you will find the settings  folder when you open Firefox and type in the URL line:

1. Type about: support in Firefox's address bar and hit enter.
  2. Click on the Show Folder button to open the profile folder

Firefox isn't needed to reinstall, it don't help anyway, but You can delete all in this profile folder. Before deleting close Firefox. You can maintain only bookmarks, bookmarkbackups and (strongly recommended!) to maintain cert8.db 

Then restart Firefox and You can set new settings.

Thanks for trying to help.

I used to have this issue:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/962979

and the mods above worked until Firefox 47. This change: (3) Double-click layout.css.devPixelsPerPx and change its value to 1.0 for Firefox 21-sized fonts in the content area. was provoking me the issue i posted above, i changed it to the default value and that problem is gone...however i'm back to the original problem: blurry images....<_<

6 minutes ago, smorrissey said:

blurry images....<_<

Is it possible to upload somewhere some examples. I'm interested to see some... 

If possible, also the source site url

Hi .

I have a strange problem after uprade in this last version .

Cannot see/view facebook page ( with edge and chrome all is ok )

look the screenshoot :

s1knGjC.png

Archived