AnyDVD 8.0.2.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
strikerfox

I buy years ago a lifetime licence it was a mistake,today a never pay again(you now what a meaning)

Well, guys. I used Slysoft lifetime key for almost 7 years. The only way to use it is limited: install 7.6.9.5 (but the OPD for you will work until 31.05 only). Since I didn't have much choice I used some bitcoins 2 purchase a new RedFox lifetime. I paid 78 EUR or something. I really hope this license will work for years as well.

I hope they find a solution somewhere for medicine too.

I dont trust these guys anymore , maybe buying again for a year , never lifetime.............

They have fooled too much people ,with " lifetime-licence " !:angry:

4 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

I dont trust these guys anymore , maybe buying again for a year , never lifetime.............

They have fooled too much people ,with " lifetime-licence " !:angry:

its a tough one...Numerous people on the Redfox Forum said they'd re-buy LIFETIME licenses should Slysoft be resurrescted and so it has. it would be interesting to know how many licenses have been sold under the Redfox brand. i wonder if after a year you get discount or just wait for the New Year Sale??

majormalfunction

Bought a one-year key.  No more "lifetime" keys for me, either.  

Who's to say that they aren't the exact same people as before?

Want more money? Well then; kill your company, move your servers to a new jurisdiction, re-brand your product, increase your prices, and you're back in a lucrative business.

There are a lot of 'red flags' concerning this whole hypothesized endeavor.  I, for one, am finished with being a sheep.

strikerfox

for me the are the same people buth the moving to an other  country where you dont pay so much taxes and make (black money).

For now best method for anydvd is waiting for leaked key or patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to clarify, NONE of the previous trial re-setters (AnyFox, NovaKiller) are working on version 8 of RedFox.

Trial gets tied to machine ID (whichever way they calculate it) and stored on "they" servers.

One would need to capture traffic (most likely encrypted) and analyze it to see what is being transmitted & possibly create local response server (like KMS emulator)

I am sure somebody will spend time on it, or just patch the exe

Archived