Filescloud.co - Free Awesome File Hosting + Premium Accounts

filescloud

filescloud
On 5/24/2016 at 6:35 AM, KP333 said:

Now got in thanks username ---> 6985246

Done! Your account is upgraded to premium.Enjoy!

12 hours ago, funkyy said:

I just noticed today that I have an "Internet Gateway" icon in my internet connections that appeared 5 days ago, coinciding with my signing up with and using Filescloud.co 5 days ago!! Is it something to be wary of? Today I found I was getting a lot of time out messages when I tried to connect to my frequently visited sites...that's what made me check my network connections and find this icon.

Should I delete it or leave it be?

When I clicked "disable" It said "It is not possible to disconnect at this time. The connection is currently busy with a connect or disconnect operation". I'm a bit puzzled and concerned. :(

This could be related to your network adapter or some sort of software you installed in your system.Filescloud is working fine.Please try reinstalling your browser & uninstall any unknown applications.its also recommended to delete everything from Windows temporary directory & Run A Antivirus Scan.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

• Replies 86
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, filescloud said:

Done! Your account is upgraded to premium.Enjoy!

This could be related to your network adapter or some sort of software you installed in your system.Filescloud is working fine.Please try reinstalling your browser & uninstall any unknown applications.its also recommended to delete everything from Windows temporary directory & Run A Antivirus Scan.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

O.k. I'm going to follow your instructions...curious that it happened just on the day when I started uploading to Filescloud.co. When I click on "status" of the internet gateway icon it shows packets being sent (11,299,942) and received (447,758,042) and increasing by the second. It still won't let me disable it, and just gives the message "It is not possible to disconnect at this time.....".

Does anyone else have this gateway icon in their internet connections? Maybe it's worth checking guys!!:(

I uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, did a full antivirus scan (clear), did a Malwarebytes scan (clear), but the internet gateway icon still appears. Before all this I Googled the topic....there were various answers basically saying it had a relationship with my router, and giving instructions on how to remove the icon...these instructions said "go to Add-Removes programs>Add-Remove Windows components>click on internet gateway connection in Networking Services and remove it"....unfortunately "internet gateway" doesn't appear in Networking Services!!!! so I can go no further.

From what I have been able to read from other people's questions and answers, this internet gateway icon is usually invisible on Win XP, but it is present (enabled) and is in some way related to the router.

If anyone has any ideas about this I'd be very grateful for their comments.;)

5 hours ago, polz said:

blocked by google chrome 

same here but in my case it blocked by FF

jMc1cf1.jpg

viettungvuong

My username: viettungvuong. Thx much! :D

filescloud
12 hours ago, polz said:

blocked by google chrome 

e25c89a.png

7 hours ago, gipsy said:

same here but in my case it blocked by FF

jMc1cf1.jpg

There's google malware Warning on the website.We're working on it & will update you soon.

Thank you

12 hours ago, TAP1190 said:

Username: pa0808

2 hours ago, viettungvuong said:

My username: viettungvuong. Thx much! :D

Both Account are now upgraded to premium.Enjoy!

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

filescloud

Hello Everyone,

We have an update for all of you.We have added torrent to direct download feature to the website.You can now upload torrent to your storage using .torrent file or Magnet link.It'll maintain your anonymity while downloading movies or other stuff from torrent websites.

Media Player & Media Converter Feature will be next.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

3 hours ago, filescloud said:

There's google malware Warning on the website.We're working on it & will update you soon.

Thank you

i knew u'll fix this issue ,my post was for u know about it only .good luck man.

filescloud
19 hours ago, techsavver said:

username: techsavver

please upgrade to premium.

Thanks

Done! Your account is upgraded to premium....

Enjoy!

username   kantry123

user@nsaneforums
On 5/27/2016 at 9:24 AM, filescloud said:

Hello Everyone,

We have an update for all of you.We have added torrent to direct download feature to the website.You can now upload torrent to your storage using .torrent file or Magnet link.It'll maintain your anonymity while downloading movies or other stuff from torrent websites.

Media Player & Media Converter Feature will be next.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

i have problem with torrent

i have successful finish downloads but no files shows in my files

?

Username: coolng

Would like to test the torrent service does it seed the torent after download?

filescloud
On 5/28/2016 at 6:14 AM, kantry123 said:

username   kantry123

On 5/28/2016 at 8:21 AM, irfman said:

username: irfman

please upgrade to premium, thanks in anticipation

Both Account Are now premium.Thank You!

21 hours ago, coolng said:

Username: coolng

Would like to test the torrent service does it seed the torent after download?

It seeds torrent but for a very less time period.We  can increase it if needed.Your account is upgraded to premium.

On 5/28/2016 at 3:17 PM, user@nsaneforums said:

i have problem with torrent

i have successful finish downloads but no files shows in my files

?

Its working perfectly here.i have tried with 2 torrents.Make sure your torrent was fully downloaded & upload box shown 100%.

If it was 100% then please check your files.It'll be there with a folder.

Thank You

Kind Regards

4 hours ago, filescloud said:

Both Account Are now premium.Thank You!

It seeds torrent but for a very less time period.We  can increase it if needed.Your account is upgraded to premium.

Its working perfectly here.i have tried with 2 torrents.Make sure your torrent was fully downloaded & upload box shown 100%.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Yes very much appreciated if you increase the seed time or set seed ratio to a specific amount such as 2:1 or 3:1

Edit:

By the way I just tested a torrent it does not seed I think the torrent was stop automatically after leeching completed (I am sure the status shown 100% completed).

Also, the file is no where to be found after download completes.

Thanks.

username: leecher

please upgrade to premium

BTW how torrent download work?  Clicked Upload to uploaded a torrent file & what's next? Nothing happened & I can't paste magnet link under "Remote url Upload" too.  Also can't empty file in Trash can.

user@nsaneforums
5 hours ago, filescloud said:

Thank You

Kind Regards

download is 100% 

folder created but without files inside

broascadilie

Ok so i logged in but where and how to add torrent files for download

user@nsaneforums
55 minutes ago, broascadilie said:

Ok so i logged in but where and how to add torrent files for download

Untitled.png

On 21/5/2016 at 0:09 AM, filescloud said:

Your account is now upgraded to premium.Enjoy! :)

username : dorsh83.. tq in advance..:D

• Crazycanuk locked this topic

Archived