EZ CD Audio Converter 4.0.1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to MKVlover for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's hope this time they uploaded the correct installer for the free version.

EDIT: No. either they discontinued the free version or the link here is wrong or they have a monkey uploading the installers.

4 hours ago, jvidal said:

let's hope this time they uploaded the correct installer for the free version.

EDIT: No. either they discontinued the free version or the link here is wrong or they have a monkey uploading the installers.

i've checked the site and no mention of the free version...

TheEmpathicEar

If there is no free version, does the front page crack work?

nope, it's for an ancient version. Xenocoder is nowhere to be found. I guess we're screwed. Time to move to a free alternative.

52 minutes ago, DNM said:

EAC is the way to go. ;)

I think EZ CD Audio Converter was more of a warez thing.  Most all flacs I ever downloaded was made with EAC or foobar2000 . Same with Video encoders  Movies you download  there all made with open source encoders , It would cost you a 1000 dollars  to get  encoders like open source makes  . As much as EZ CD Audio Converter updates looks like people would  have a good  enough version  by now . Too much rehash with this product . :)

I use EZ CD mostly for conversion, there are several othe free tools for CD ripping (CDex, FreeRip, fre:ac, etc). Guess i'll just have to move to freemake audio converter.

TheEmpathicEar
17 minutes ago, sefton22 said:
this is a working EZ CD Audio Converter 4.0.0.1 (x86/x64) ULTIMATE REPACK-FCW

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/EDYPXVG4/EZCDA4.0.0.1.rar_links

credits to Original Poster

Reveal hidden contents

vLWyLhf.png

I tried both the ZippyShare and SolidFiles links and could not get a working download link. Only ads and possible malware sites were displayed?

Zippy worked for me... Came down no problem.  Scanned with Kerpesky ans Malwarebytes, But too much of a wuss to try it this late in the evening.

Has anyone else found that you can only use one converter at once? no matter how many of the eight you set it to, it will only rip a single track at a time?

7 hours ago, gabiuzan said:

I Downloaded it and installed but its asking for a key ...

try running the program as an administrator...having checked the installation folder it looks like a Loader bypasses the registration

12 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I tried both the ZippyShare and SolidFiles links and could not get a working download link. Only ads and possible malware sites were displayed?

i don't see ad's but doesn't mean they don't exist for others

try this link for ZS (google flags site most upload sites as unsafe)

Site: http://www32.zippyshare.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/0WXVbO0e/file.html

after running the program as admin the software is running but after 3 seconds getting an error that shut the software down.

3.0.1 is working perfect ... problem with this version only .

34 minutes ago, hades015 said:

EZ_CD_Audio_Converter_Portable_4.0.0.1_32_bit_Multilingual

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0BWKVGXY/EZ_CD_Audio_Converter_Portable_4.0.0.1_32_bit_Multilingual.exe_links

Virustotal 23/56 : Result

1 hour ago, gabiuzan said:

after running the program as admin the software is running but after 3 seconds getting an error that shut the software down.

3.0.1 is working perfect ... problem with this version only .

Maybe, your OS is X64(windows_10),
how is it?

In 64bit OS, this 32bit(Repack/Portable/patch) seems to get an error.

DoEVSO0.jpg

On 4/18/2016 at 0:50 PM, jvidal said:

I use EZ CD mostly for conversion, there are several othe free tools for CD ripping (CDex, FreeRip, fre:ac, etc). Guess i'll just have to move to freemake audio converter.

I use  TAudioConverter for this

2 hours ago, gabiuzan said:

Tested  the portable version Windows 8.1 x64 no errors its rips and encodes ok i think its just x86 version though ?

Version 3.1* works flawlessly for me, for the job I need it of course that is audio converting and audio cd burning - I don't use the audio cd ripper function as I don't have protected audio cds anymore, however I use ez cd more than a decade for the above converting/burning.

Note I remember very well from the dates of OiNK (RIP) that rips from poikosoft program (other name then) were not accepted or these rips were accepted reluctantly with negative comments, almost everyone at the best music site ever preferred copies from EAC (including log of course), so if your main use of ez cd audio converter is to rip protected audio cds, keep in mind that there is another application that does this job better, EAC

Here is a list of the new features of version 4, you decide you if need the update:

• Bug fixes
  • Japanese, Estonian, Italian, German, French, Romanian language updates
  • Improved metadata support
    • 49 predefined metadata fields, see metadata list and mappings
    • Custom metadata fields
    • Unrecognized metadata fields are shown in UI and preserved on file conversion
    • Unrecognized metadata is (like before) preserved on metadata editing
    • 20 picture types
    • Support for multiple pictures
    • All metadata and pictures are transferred on format to format conversion
    • New metadata editor window that allows 'all metadata' editing
    • Possibility to change each track metadata value invidually in Audio CD Ripper
  • New local disc database
    • All metadata, all pictures, are saved
    • Backward (read) compatible with the old local database
  • Improved picture handling
    • Faster thumbnail generation
    • Less memory usage
    • Lossless JPEG-thumbnail rotation
  • Opus Codec v1.1.2
  • Default ID3V2 tag character set is now Unicode
  • Performance improvements
  • User interface improvements

22 hours ago, KUROKO said:

Maybe, your OS is X64(windows_10),
how is it?

In 64bit OS, this 32bit(Repack/Portable/patch) seems to get an error.

DoEVSO0.jpg

You are right , we need another repack for 64 bit .

Archived