[Solved]Help me choose; Amd motherboard Fm2+ under $100

FGAmer5545

I wanted to build my first amd PC because it is cheap and have more cores i had already bought the processor A10-7700K which I thought or maybe is better than my i5 2300

Note: I can buy only in amazon and ebay..

• Replies 6
  • Views 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all A10-7700K is not better than i5-2300. Yet, A10-7700K will help you build a cheaper system than i5-2300 sacrificing some performance. 

As for FM2+ MOBO recommendation, This one looks good to go. 

On 4/17/2016 at 1:54 PM, rudrax said:

First of all A10-7700K is not better than i5-2300. Yet, A10-7700K will help you build a cheaper system than i5-2300 sacrificing some performance. 

As for FM2+ MOBO recommendation, This one looks good to go. 

Maybe you are right,, My old i5 may be better than AMD but Just want to test it, then will buy some other parts and give it to my father.

but will my Micro-Atx case fit on Mini-ITX??

23 minutes ago, FGAmer5545 said:

Maybe you are right,, My old i5 may be better than AMD but Just want to test it, then will buy some other parts and give it to my father.

but will my Micro-Atx case fit on Mini-ITX??

Most of the Micro ATX cabinets do also have a option for mini ITX motherboards. You would be quite unfortunate if your cabinet doesn't support one. Check your cabinets specs online to check if it has support for mini ITX. The board comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in which will please you with all kind of wireless connectivities.

Which cabinet do you have? Specify the model number too. 

Yeah,, by the way, it says it fit Mini-Itx.. I have a Zalman T2 Plus Cheap modern case

Yep, it does. You are good to go with the mobo that I suggested. 

• 2 weeks later...

After mounting these parts and testing it, I found Amd a7700k is better than my old i5 2300. While playing games, I realised that amd has a better graphics than intel but the speed are nearly same to same..

The problem is that the cpu gets too hot... I recently purchased a cooler from amazon which reduced the heat and silent

Archived