Laptop suggestions

munkee

Hello nsane,

I am buying a new laptop but was wondering what you might suggest if the price needs to be between 850$ and 1200$. I am not saying I wanna buy a gaming laptop but I appreciate if you take in consideration that i like to play some of the latest games. Please give me your opinions about what kind of laptops I need to buy.

Thank you :)

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forums first off. Take a look at Dell outlet, they always post coupons to bring the price down. You can get a nicely loaded laptop with the same 1-year warranty as new. Also check Newegg for deals.

http://www.dell.com/us/dfh/p

http://www.newegg.com/

As far as brand name goes.. Dell and HP are rock solid, used to like Lenovo, but there support has gone to shit. I just bought a refurb Dell laptop with backlit keyboard, core i5 cpu and ssd hard drive for about 1/3 the price it was selling as new just 6 mos ago.

Good luck mate.

6 hours ago, munkee said:

Hello nsane,

I am buying a new laptop but was wondering what you might suggest if the price needs to be between 850$ and 1200$. I am not saying I wanna buy a gaming laptop but I appreciate if you take in consideration that i like to play some of the latest games. Please give me your opinions about what kind of laptops I need to buy.

Thank you :)

MSI GE62 6QD-022UK 15.6-Inch Apache Pro Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz, 1 TB HDD with 128 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10)

if there is one thing i can ad it would be " to never buy a Lenovo  Laptop @@  "

thats it and off course this is only my opinion my experience ^^

1 hour ago, A.lemane said:

if there is one thing i can ad it would be " to never buy a Lenovo  Laptop @@  "

thats it and off course this is only my opinion my experience ^^

would be more correct if u explain  why exactly .another case it sounds...not really.

personally pretty happy with my 2 Lenovo ones.

11 hours ago, gipsy said:

would be more correct if u explain  why exactly .another case it sounds...not really.

personally pretty happy with my 2 Lenovo ones.

long story 

but its certainly not these

@A.lemane

i see,but all my laptops always was free DOS ones (hate preinstalled OS) without Superfish,shitty utilities from producer & other crap.Usin' modified BIOS also,fully unlocked & without a whitelist.

I'm not a fan of Lenovo, they just produce same hardware as others but little bit cheaper.

thank you everyone, you have been very helpful

• Administrator

While I have limited knowledge of laptops, from what I know, Dell - normal ones and Asus are known for good laptops. I have also heard good about MSI Gaming laptops.

I would also advice you to stay aware from two brands mentioned already here.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

While I have limited knowledge of laptops, from what I know, Dell - normal ones and Asus are known for good laptops. I have also heard good about MSI Gaming laptops.

I would also advice you to stay aware from two brands mentioned already here.

And remember to thoroughly read reviews in Notebookcheck.net

Archived