qBittorrent 3.3.4

anuraag

qBittorrent is a multi-platform Bittorrent client developed in C++/Qt4. The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Its main features are its integrated search engine (allows searching for torrent from the main torrent Web sites simultaneously in a transparent fashion), its support for l'UPnP/NAT-PMP, Bittorrent protocol encryption (Azureus-compatible), Peer Exchange (PeX) compatible with µTorrent, IP filtering (eMule-like "ipfilter.dat" or PeerGuardian filters), Torrents (and the files they contain) prioritizing, remote control through a secure Web User Interface.

Thanks to lyldz for the update.

Download

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, steven36 said:

It dont seen unofficall  too me it comes from here the releases all all the back 2009 https://github.com/Gelmir/qBittorrent

Bug reports here https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues 

:P

Well, it does come from one of the developer I think.

Wait, they are releasing the 64-bit version from years. Why are they not making it official then. I mean, it might not big much of a use, but still, they they should release it.

10 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Well, it does come from one of the developer I think.

Wait, they are releasing the 64-bit version from years. Why are they not making it official then. I mean, it might not big much of a use, but still, they they should release it.

They been releasing years and years on there what you need  to build it for Linux .They just started making x64 May 9, 2015 for windows  its been out a little over a year see most all programs for Linux x64  are x64  expect  for a few and people complain  about having to use them that's how few they are.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, steven36 said:

They been releasing years and years on there what you need  to build it for Linux .They just started making x64 May 9, 2015 for windows  its been out a little over a year see most all programs for Linux are x64  expect  for a few and people about having to use them that's how few they are.

I see. That explains it.

Still, why not official 64-bit for Windows. There has to be one for it.

18 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I see. That explains it.

Still, why not official 64-bit for Windows. There has to be one for it.

I dont know but  i dont think there's really too much official open source software  on Linux  a lot times if you want something and you dont know how to compile  it yourself  you get it from ppa or deb files if its not in the store .  Software sites  for Linux  are more like tuts  lol. It comes from who ever feels like maintaining  the release once it becomes officially available in repositories .

Archived