Baltagy aka SPEED.net

thedog

One of my favorite sites for portable software, always quality stuff and easy to use and download.  This morning I find that the download process has completely changed and I struggled to download a file for almost 15 minutes and finally gave up.  During the course of time I spent attempting to download my computer browser (IE) was completely locked up and I was forced to go to task manager to close it down and that took several attempts to accomplish.  I know that Baltagy is a member here, perhaps he can explain how to navigate the new system he has put in so that I am not bombarded with commercials in a foreign language and popups telling me I have a virus on my computer and must take immediate action.

• Replies 22
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, unknownasphyxiated said:

not the link to the website

Link for the software that you want to download

there is the problem, I can never get to a link, all I get is commercials in a foreign language and popups telling me I have a virus on my computer and must take immediate action.  Prior to yesterday is was a simple routine, pick the download of your choice (rapidgator, uploaded, hugefile, ect) and download from the one of your choice.  I can not get to that point, I am sent to a web site called http://www.multiup.org

and from there no matter what I try I can never get to a link to download the actual file.

unknownasphyxiated

Let use this link as example

Site: http://www.multiup.org
Sharecode[?]: /en/download/83f71cb90e9f23c94146ae00a6ce5286/AIDA64_Extreme_Edition_v5.70.3800.zip

as you can see, after multiup.org, it is followed by "en" which is the language that the website will use to display its content

so change to "en" if it is set to other language

then you need to find "Download"

Spoiler

x838xXg.jpg

Next

Spoiler

wldtJhf.jpg

On ٢٢‏/٣‏/٢٠١٦ at 4:16 PM, thedog said:

One of my favorite sites for portable software, always quality stuff and easy to use and download.  This morning I find that the download process has completely changed and I struggled to download a file for almost 15 minutes and finally gave up.  During the course of time I spent attempting to download my computer browser (IE) was completely locked up and I was forced to go to task manager to close it down and that took several attempts to accomplish.  I know that Baltagy is a member here, perhaps he can explain how to navigate the new system he has put in so that I am not bombarded with commercials in a foreign language and popups telling me I have a virus on my computer and must take immediate action.

I had to change Mirrorcreator since i started to have a problem in upload to it and Mirrorcreator Support still working on it and i didn't get any replay back again yet

it's not recommended to keep using IE try using Firefox or Google Chrome and if you don't want these ads try using adblocker also see the replay above to know how to download from multiup.org

Update:

I tested Mirrorcreator again now and it seems working fine with me again i will try it with next uploads and see how it goes

ping when i had a problem

Spoiler

ping.png

Ping now and problem is gone

Spoiler

ping1.png

Multiup.org ping is much better

Spoiler

ping.png

this morning I went to the site and selected the following to download

Sharecode[?]: /en/download/2c6ec0baf19db0a86b61096469bd846e/BurnAware_Professional_v9.0.zip

you will note it is in english, On the page that appeared I clicked on the "Download" button.

Oh by the way when you do this you get hit by " liveadexchanger.com" which lights up all my antivirus protection.

After clicking on the Download button I got the following page as shown in the uploaded image, capture.jpg.  I selected one of my favorite sites, 5th one down the list and clicked on it and was sent directly to http://infos-bourses.com/wed/

which is not in English and contains a 10 minute video file.  I  don't mind watching an add to get your software but 10minutes??  That is a bit to much.  So once again I am not able to download.

Question, if I sit through the 10 minute commercial, which I can not understand, will I then be able to get a 5th one down.net link??

Capture.JPG

On 23/03/2016 at 2:59 PM, thedog said:

there is the problem, I can never get to a link, all I get is commercials in a foreign language and popups telling me I have a virus on my computer and must take immediate action.  Prior to yesterday is was a simple routine, pick the download of your choice (rapidgator, uploaded, hugefile, ect) and download from the one of your choice.  I can not get to that point, I am sent to a web site called http://www.multiup.org

and from there no matter what I try I can never get to a link to download the actual file.

You need a browser + adblocker + scripts

Here is a config to avoid most of all annoyances: Firefox + Ublock Origin and/or Ads Bypasser/Ad host cleaner/Anti-Adblock Killer Reek

See the result:

lgv4m71.png

I can get to the page you have shown with no problem as I stated in my post above.  The download button works just fine.  It is the next step that the problem occurs, please look at my post above again.

i have and never had problems with the next step when using the config above!

just give it a try and feedback!

t3W9l3F.png

59 minutes ago, thedog said:

this morning I went to the site and selected the following to download

Sharecode[?]: /en/download/2c6ec0baf19db0a86b61096469bd846e/BurnAware_Professional_v9.0.zip

you will note it is in english, On the page that appeared I clicked on the "Download" button.

Oh by the way when you do this you get hit by " liveadexchanger.com" which lights up all my antivirus protection.

After clicking on the Download button I got the following page as shown in the uploaded image, capture.jpg.  I selected one of my favorite sites, 5th one down the list and clicked on it and was sent directly to http://infos-bourses.com/wed/

which is not in English and contains a 10 minute video file.  I  don't mind watching an add to get your software but 10minutes??  That is a bit to much.  So once again I am not able to download.

Question, if I sit through the 10 minute commercial, which I can not understand, will I then be able to get a 5th one down.net link??

Capture.JPG

You still using IE ? or Firefox or Google Chrome?

If your using Firefox or Google Chrome try this addon https://adblockplus.org/ and let me know what happen

If your using IE it's important to change it to FF or GC

The video you talking about is just an ad you should close it and you should find the download you want is open

Note: i sharecoded all your links guys.

Wherever such links are posted, they have to be properly sharecoded.

56 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

You still using IE ? or Firefox or Google Chrome?

If your using Firefox or Google Chrome try this addon https://adblockplus.org/ and let me know what happen

If your using IE it's important to change it to FF or GC

The video you talking about is just an ad you should close it and you should find the download you want is open

I am using Fire fox and I have addblock, presently using adblock plus 2.7.2.

when I click on the download button I get the following message;

AdBlock Detected

Please disable adblock to download your file

When I close the video add I go right back to the download mirror page shown above.  I do not get a link to download from.  I have tired filefactory, uploaded, hugefiles and I get the same results from all of them.  I get sent to the foreign video, I close the video and end up back on the mirror page.

unknownasphyxiated
1 hour ago, thedog said:

tried with IE8, no problem on mirror page

when you hover the mouse over the link, you should see the full link for the mirror

if you don't see it, don't click

Spoiler

RWjurXd.jpg

or probably better if you scan your pc with adwcleaner

36 minutes ago, thedog said:

I am using Fire fox and I have addblock, presently using adblock plus 2.7.2.

when I click on the download button I get the following message;

When I close the video add I go right back to the download mirror page shown above.  I do not get a link to download from.  I have tired filefactory, uploaded, hugefiles and I get the same results from all of them.  I get sent to the foreign video, I close the video and end up back on the mirror page.

See this video, i can open all mirrors with no problem, but also i moved back to Mirrorcreator today since it's fixed but if the problem come back i have to go again to multiup

1 hour ago, unknownasphyxiated said:

tried with IE8, no problem on mirror page

when you hover the mouse over the link, you should see the full link for the mirror

if you don't see it, don't click

Hide contents

RWjurXd.jpg

or probably better if you scan your pc with adwcleaner

I tried IE as you suggested, yes I see the link down in the lower right hand corner, but how in the heck do i copy it or click on it.  As soon as I move my mouse from the hover point it disappears.

No problem with adware, my computer is well protected and clean.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable adblock to download your file 

Anti-Adblock Killer Reek !

21 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

See this video, i can open all mirrors with no problem, but also i moved back to Mirrorcreator today since it's fixed but if the problem come back i have to go again to multiup

thanks for going back, works fine for me as it always has.

Archived