november_ra1n
8 minutes ago, sam3971 said:

Just an update. My legit subscription works with the TR build so another clue this will be the public release. I know with Kaspersky Beta builds, your commercial license will not work.

Version designations of Kaspersky

TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)
CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product

• Replies 112
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, november_ra1n said:

Version designations of Kaspersky

TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)
CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product

I know man, I posted my info for those who are still not sure lol.

Thank you.

november_ra1n
3 hours ago, Diego said:

And...KTS 17 in spanish ?

Not yet available more likely final will be..

november_ra1n
17 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Is VPN in Kas 2017 supported in India now or still not working?

VPN is working but limited edition customer support will only be available after Final (Commercial) release..

november_ra1n
Just now, YashKhan said:

Can you give me a official link to download KIS 2017 64 Bits latest Eng installer?

Download links are on front page ->

november_ra1n
54 minutes ago, ashish.k said:

Does it download offline files for later use somewhere? Or can I copy those files when setup runs?

It is online installer every time you use you need to download ınstallation file and install after as currently there is no offline installer link!

17 minutes ago, november_ra1n said:

It is online installer every time you use you need to download ınstallation file and install after as currently there is no offline installer link!

I understand that but since it is online installer it must download files somewhere temporarily to install the software. I was thinking that when it downloads and complete it and runs the actual setup then when could just copy those offline files from the temp directory and save them for later use. Then we would have to run setup from those offline files rather than the online installer. It should be possible, right?

Perhaps you can wait a (little ?) while until Kaspersky release the offline installer. So, the Release Candidate (RC) could be a solution for the moment.

After all, it's the same number (v17.0.0.611) so Kaspersky keep it ? It could be (none change) or the difference are light.

You will find an offline installer for each version because there're still there (look at the FTP or Cloud). No trouble with the download (KAS and KIS). I didn't try this version but I assume, it's better than a Beta and the keys are not yet expired.

54 minutes ago, Ecarion said:

Perhaps you can wait a (little ?) while until Kaspersky release the offline installer. So, the Release Candidate (RC) could be a solution for the moment.

After all, it's the same number (v17.0.0.611) so Kaspersky keep it ? It could be (none change) or the difference are light.

You will find an offline installer for each version because there're still there (look at the FTP or Cloud). No trouble with the download (KAS and KIS). I didn't try this version but I assume, it's better than a Beta and the keys are not yet expired.

Sure, yeah I can wait but I was just trying to know about this online installer.

@IamBidyuT has helped us earlier with providing offline files from online installers. I was just curious how it is done.

4 hours ago, ashish.k said:

Sure, yeah I can wait but I was just trying to know about this online installer.

@IamBidyuT has helped us earlier with providing offline files from online installers. I was just curious how it is done.

Okay . . I'll post unofficial installer (of commercial setup) with today's update within next 3 hours . . . On another thread I was talking about that kinda offline installation , but some newcomer Einstein kept shouting that as RC build -_-

4 hours ago, IamBidyuT said:

Okay . . I'll post unofficial installer (of commercial setup) with today's update within next 3 hours . . . On another thread I was talking about that kinda offline installation , but some newcomer Einstein kept shouting that as RC build -_-

Thank you very much! Could you post a thread which explains how to do that in case of future online installers if that's not too much? I would love to know and do this myself.

Kaspersky 2017.png

Kaspersky 2017 Final [17.0.0.611.0.191.0] Custom Offline Installation

INFO ABOUT THIS BUILD

• Final version now released on Kaspersky product Homepage, but as online installer which download 160MB of data through online . I've just collected those files & combined them in .7Z format . After extracting the archive you can install your desired edition of kaspersky by clicking on "Setup.exe" :)

OFFICIAL OFFLINE INSTALLER ?

• Not available at this moment.

.7Z FILE PASSWORD

• IamBidyuT

Kaspersky Anti-Virus EN-US 17.0.0.611.0.191.0

Kaspersky Internet Security EN-US 17.0.0.611.0.191.0

Kaspersky Total Security EN-US 17.0.0.611.0.191.0

khanyash

So commercial version released. Whats the situation with free VPN in commercial version i.e country selection allowed in free VPN in commercial version?

1 hour ago, YashKhan said:

So commercial version released. Whats the situation with free VPN in commercial version i.e country selection allowed in free VPN in commercial version?

Same as like TR release . . . Not allowed since not supported in specific regions . 

khanyash
12 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

Same as like TR release . . . Not allowed since not supported in specific regions . 

I am little confused.

Is country selection in free VPN simply not allowed OR allowed in supported countries & not allowed in not supported countries yet?

And not supported means those countries will simply be not supported OR just not supported yet?

1 hour ago, YashKhan said:

I am little confused.

Is country selection in free VPN simply not allowed OR allowed in supported countries & not allowed in not supported countries yet?

And not supported means those countries will simply be not supported OR just not supported yet?

No ! country selection is not allowed for free users. It will switch to random locations for free user. Just turn this on by move it towards right

http://imgur.com/oRpQjsz

khanyash
32 minutes ago, Luaine said:

No ! country selection is not allowed for free users. It will switch to random locations for free user. Just turn this on by move it towards right

http://imgur.com/oRpQjsz

Random locations, I dont know...but it always connect to  "Ireland" here. I have tried few times with exiting VPN, restarting system, etc... And its always connects to "Ireland". I haven't seen it connect to any other country yet.

hi,

is there the italian version? 

which kaspersky product has antispam? 

version 17 does it work now this 2016 key?

cheers

Archived