CDBurnerXP 4.5.6.6053

jalaffa

CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components. CDBurnerXP offers ability to burn all kinds of discs; audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks; burn and create ISO files; data verification after burning process; create bootable discs, etc. It also features multi-language interface; bin/nrg - ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more! In all, CDBurnerXP is one of the best tools for burning CDs and DVDs. It is very easy to use, comes with a very nice interface and is light on computer resources, so it has all it takes to be on anyone's utility belt.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the stable version?

I download daily builds from daily.cdburnerxp.se almost every day, which are not listed on the main page...

47 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Is this the stable version?

I download daily builds from daily.cdburnerxp.se almost every day, which are not listed on the main page...

Yes its the stable version if you go look at there webpage this program is much better  than it use to be it now has data verification and all that ..It's just as good as any of the smaller burners that are shareware now.and its free. But only install the minimal or portables .

Portable CDBurnerXP 4.5.6.6053 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/bzvd0yypydie4y6/CDBurnerXP_Portable_4.x.x.x_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe

In first screen enter: 4.5.6.6053

Need .NET Framework 2.0 or above

Extract and run CDBurnerXPPortable.
Language set by launcher according UserDefaultLang (if you don't want: write UserDefaultLang=false in CDBurnerXPPortable.ini).
If you drag'n drop a dxp/axp file (project) on (or open with) CDBurnerXPPortable: it will be opened in CDBurnerXP.
Settings of installed CDBurnerXP should be preserved.

TheEmpathicEar

Does anyone know how to create a Blu-Ray using this software? Or, if not possible, recommend something else?

EDIT: This is what I had in mind.

16 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Does anyone know how to create a Blu-Ray using this software? Or, if not possible, recommend something else?

EDIT: This is what I had in mind.

1, make sure you have a blu-ray burner not a dvd-rw drive. DOH!!!

2. cdburnerxp should tell you. as it does Blu-ray.

3. insert a blu-ray recordable disc,

4. make sure you have enough temp space on the drive. for the mp4 to whatever blu-ray files are. dvd is vob. temp space for conversion if any.

5 Select file to convert.

6 make sure to select Blu-ray not dvd. and then burn.

Maybe he was asking if it was able to create a Blu-ray video disc, not if it was able to burn a Blu-ray disc...

(like an authoring tool, not just a burner).

TheEmpathicEar
7 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Maybe he was asking if it was able to create a Blu-ray video disc, not if it was able to burn a Blu-ray disc...

(like an authoring tool, not just a burner).

Yes. I know how to create a DVD using all the files that comprise one using IMGBurn. I was asking about creating the equivalent Blu-Ray [using all the files that comprise one]. If you examine the torrent link I posted above, you will find exactly that. I just needed to know how to do a Blu-Ray using them. So, to be clear, we are NOT talking about creating a DATA Blu-Ray with some HD video.... Is this clear now? And, is @andy2004 method above going to do this?

My error, when i saw cdburnerxp did bluray i assume it meant not only data discs but movies aswell, i was wrong, i apologise. bluray support seems to be limited to data only.

TheEmpathicEar
36 minutes ago, andy2004 said:

My error, when i saw cdburnerxp did bluray i assume it meant not only data discs but movies aswell, i was wrong, i apologise. bluray support seems to be limited to data only.

So, to be clear, CDBurnerXP can not be used to create a Blu-Ray [Hollywood movie or whatever]?

No. I just ran it, and on the main page there is no bluray disc.

1. data disc.

2. video dvd  <<for dvd movie burning.

3. audio disc  <<music cd for use in cd players.

4. Burn iso image

5. copy or grab disc and

6. Erase disc.

Archived