SmartFTP 7.0 Build 2202

jalaffa

SmartFTP allows you to transfer files across the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a Favourites list; the ability to resume broken downloads; multiple part transfers; a global history; background transfers; proxy support; a passive transfer mode; and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,
the opening of the program always receive a warning that missing 16 days at the end of his probationary period, the fiorno next 15 etc ... this is the screenshot

tnx for any help

Cattura.PNG

I dont release new patch here again ! because of crack reporting in here and blocking my files and account in upload hosts !

user@nsaneforums
1 hour ago, soda120 said:

I dont release new patch here again ! because of crack reporting in here and blocking my files and account in upload hosts !

why uploading to your personal account?

Sorry someone here has done this to you. Maybe you can pm me a link? 

Archived