RegSeeker 3.00

anuraag

RegSeeker includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more! RegSeeker includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications. With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS. RegSeeker also includes a file tool to search for duplicate files and bad shortcuts.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar
39 minutes ago, anuraag said:

RegSeekerRegSeeker includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more! RegSeeker includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications. With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS. RegSeeker also includes a file tool to search for duplicate files and bad shortcuts.

Download

How does this compare with CCleaner [for example]?

This borked my system several years ago. This was a very aggressive registry cleaner-be VERY careful. Registry cleaners are not necessary and can mess up your system.

20 minutes ago, shorty6100 said:

This borked my system several years ago. This was a very aggressive registry cleaner-be VERY careful. Registry cleaners are not necessary and can mess up your system.

This. Unless you know the function of each and every key that is going to be modified/deleted - stay away from registry cleaners.

On 12/3/2016 at 11:56 PM, shorty6100 said:

Not only this program can cause a mess in your system. One time I use Ccleaner on my old Windows XP some years ago and the SO never started again.

Every registry cleaner is dangerous if you don't knwow what the key you are deleting is valid for.

Registry Clean Expert has not released a new version

since Nov.1, 2012.

As a result, Registry Clean Expert

is not compatible with

Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Archived