NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 364.47

jalaffa

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce 900, 700, 600, 500 and 400-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. Users of cards not supported in this release will find the latest drivers available for their card on the Download Page.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purple Trail

Game Ready Driver for:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/tom-clancys-the-division-game-ready-drivers-released

Program Files (x86)\VulkanRT\

Webroot sure didn't like this file:

c:\nvidia\displaydriver\364.47\win10_64\international\display.driver\vulkanrt-installer.exe

Must be the new drivers for Nvidia Maxwell and Kepler users.

They (nVidia) should mention this installer in the program install-options !

This Vulcan-crap will be shoven down your throut, while you did not ask for it..........

Its one of the first things I immediately uninstalled !

Anybody else having trouble installing this driver in Win81 x64?

Installs fine on Win7 x64.

At first, I just got a black screen, rebooted, same thing. Rebooted in safe mode and ran DDU, rebooted and tried to install again, but now it just gives an error after selecting the components: "nvidia installer error". No clue.

edit: actually, the black screen was really a BSOD, but for some reason, not displayed.

stop 0x116 twice. one caused by dxgkrnl.sys and the other by usbhub.sys (???).

freeforever03

I had problems installing this driver as well. I first tried to install it using GeForce Experience but it failed part way. The second time I tried, it worked. However, the past few drivers gave me problems as well.

It installed fine without problems on my Win7x64 ;)

Only had to remove this "Vulcan-crapware" ( which I did not ask for!:angry:)

Like I said, it works on win7 x64. It's ON WINDOWS 8.1 where it doesn't work.

I finally gave up an installed v362.00, installed just fine. Tried to install 364.47 and again: "Nvidia installer error".

works fine win 10 try clean installer

Version: 364.47  WHQL
Release Date: 2016.3.7
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

22 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Like I said, it works on win7 x64. It's ON WINDOWS 8.1 where it doesn't work.

I finally gave up an installed v362.00, installed just fine. Tried to install 364.47 and again: "Nvidia installer error".

Maybe this is helpfull for you ?

http://www.wagnardmobile.com/?q=node/58

Oh, I'm way ahead, been using it for years. If you read my post again, you will notice that I mention using it.

I recommend using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).

http://www.wagnardmobile.com/?q=display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-

It will reboot Windows into safe mode, remove your current display driver and related reg entries, then reboot windows normally again but only using the standard VGA driver at low res.

Then you run the Nvidia driver setup as normal and it shouldn't have any problems installing from that point.

I've used it a couple of times now on Windows 10 x64 after the Nvidia game ready driver failed to install / update and it worked fine.

This method still won't work on win81 x64 with v364.47. Driver won't install (error: "Nvidia installer error"). Version 362.00 install just fine, though.

It seems that disconnecting any additional monitors you might have fixes the installation problems on some machines.

28 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Oh, I'm way ahead, been using it for years. If you read my post again, you will notice that I mention using it.

Yeah, you´re right, i have overread it. My bad.

I had similar problems like you some time ago.

Dont remember wich version of the nvidia driver it was, but DDU was a great help and finally i was able to install the nvida driver.

Haven´t install this new one, but by reading about all those problems, i better keep waiting :).

W10 x64 laptop here, no problems with installation or stuff.

Oh, and also NVIDIA mention in their new update post that possible fix when installing is disconnect any additional monitors.

Purple Trail

Installed fine on Windows 8.1 x64, but I have only 1 monitor.

I fail to see how Vulkan API is crapware, this will be needed when more games and apps start using it. It's next gen OpenGL. The Talos Principle is a game that uses Vulkan.

PS: it's called Vulkan, not "Vulcan", it's not related to Star Trek.

that is really old news. Now they say there were able to reproduce the problem and are working on it.

Oh, BTW, REMOVE THIS DRIVER FROM THE SITE!!!!!

364.51 is Beta , and 364.47 has been totally removed from nVidia-site !

Do these nVidia-fox test this updates first,before f******-off people.......??

All these new games......

Yes, is seems that 364.47 has been pulled. Reverting frontpage listing to 362.00. And closing this topic now.

• jalaffa locked this topic

Archived