uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41712

jalaffa

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to get the latest version cracked without modifying the settings.dat file? I find it annoying having to re set my settings after every update.

knowledge-Spammer
12 minutes ago, ShEsHy said:

Is it possible to get the latest version cracked without modifying the settings.dat file? I find it annoying having to re set my settings after every update.

everything is possible  its just i have not had time to have a good look that the program  but i am sure it can be fixed

ps i not see y u have to edit the settings dat on every update it seems fine for me all on all newer version   but i understand some of u may have some problems as if u used a plus version with pplayer it adds a old regfile that people need to remove  so u not need to edit settings dat   if u have the old regfile gets flaged the program and makes ads  as it chgange the settings dat if u have the old utorrentplus regfile

but all this said i hope to post a patch that will add player and av again soon  and will be pro 

On 9. 2. 2016 at 1:14 PM, knowledge said:

everything is possible  its just i have not had time to have a good look that the program  but i am sure it can be fixed

ps i not see y u have to edit the settings dat on every update it seems fine for me all on all newer version   but i understand some of u may have some problems as if u used a plus version with pplayer it adds a old regfile that people need to remove  so u not need to edit settings dat   if u have the old regfile gets flaged the program and makes ads  as it chgange the settings dat if u have the old utorrentplus regfile

but all this said i hope to post a patch that will add player and av again soon  and will be pro 

I honestly never checked if the old settings.dat file worked with newer client versions, I just assumed it had to be updated. 

Personally, I don't care about the player and AV stuff, I only want uTorrent to be what it once was, a torrent client, nothing more :).

Archived