uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41712

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no meds for this?

knowledge-Spammer
On 03/02/2016 at 3:49 AM, csicsu46 said:

Need Mr. Knowledge ! :) HELP !

i did post one  on this

befor this topic was posted

its not pro but may like ?

or may like this or8XIC9.jpg?1

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/83c29b5c

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

i did post one  on this

befor this topic was posted

its not pro but may like ?

or may like this or8XIC9.jpg?1

Sharecode[?]: /d/83c29b5c

ahh this is a beta one works fine without ads!4 THX

i need the stable one non pro version. i hate ADS in utorrent! thx thx

knowledge-Spammer
53 minutes ago, csicsu46 said:

ahh this is a beta one works fine without ads!4 THX

i need the stable one non pro version. i hate ADS in utorrent! thx thx

add the settings dat from my post on

knowledge
By knowledge,
add setting dat

to this stable one non pro version and i am sure will remove ads 

THX MASTER ! donwloaded the settings.. but the biggest ad banner in the top middle is there..i updated my olda portable utorrent not installed a fresh one.. is this problem..?

knowledge-Spammer
7 hours ago, csicsu46 said:

THX MASTER ! donwloaded the settings.. but the biggest ad banner in the top middle is there..i updated my olda portable utorrent not installed a fresh one.. is this problem..?

have u used a pro version with a patch befor ? this one

it seem easy to fix that can inbox me if u like

knowledge-Spammer

if u have used a pro version with player be for  plz remove old regfile HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\uTorrentPlus csicsu46

and then retest if u still have ads

my setting dat file is 16kb and when u copy it to were u install utorrent and open utorrent the setting dat  change from 16kb to 17 kb

i put all files in this winrar  seems fine ad free

Sharecode[?]: /d/96c34166

untick Download with Secured Download manager when downloading

CpWz_006.jpg

Mr. Knowledge: i will make a brand new win 10 install then your utorrent, maybe it will OK !! THX your support !! and your great job ! :)

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, csicsu46 said:

Mr. Knowledge: i will make a brand new win 10 install then your utorrent, maybe it will OK !! THX your support !! and your great job ! :)

if u still have problem inbox me ill try and fix ok

i compleatly deleted all utorrent files, C:\Tools\utorrentportable.. and the docu settings/username etcetc etc.. installed yout utorrent exe.. the stable last one settings dat and language file only ..start the uttorent exe, no install need, and the banner is stil there.. wtf ? :D

knowledge-Spammer
5 minutes ago, csicsu46 said:

i compleatly deleted all utorrent files, C:\Tools\utorrentportable.. and the docu settings/username etcetc etc.. installed yout utorrent exe.. the stable last one settings dat and language file only ..start the uttorent exe, no install need, and the banner is stil there.. wtf ? :D

tell me the size of your settings.dat file

CpWz_007.jpg

this is how it look from inside the winrar

CpWz_008.jpg

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

if u have used a pro version with player be for  plz remove old regfile HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\uTorrentPlus csicsu46

Works flawlessy, thanks!

16 hours ago, knowledge said:

and then retest if u still have ads

my setting dat file is 16kb and when u copy it to were u install utorrent and open utorrent the setting dat  change from 16kb to 17 kb

i put all files in this winrar  seems fine ad free

Sharecode[?]: /d/96c34166

untick Download with Secured Download manager when downloading

CpWz_006.jpg

reinstalled windows 10 64... than download this pack started. and all ads is there :D oooooooo grrr.. i hate it ! i will buy it for a year. it cost 1 pizza price !:D thx thx..

Here's the best beta Pro version Utorrent 3.4.6 Beta Build(41079), it's the same version as the portable one which Mr knowledge posted before but this one is not portable and includes the crack for those whom interest.

Sharecode[?]: /d/b9002b66

knowledge-Spammer
5 hours ago, csicsu46 said:

reinstalled windows 10 64... than download this pack started. and all ads is there :D oooooooo grrr.. i hate it ! i will buy it for a year. it cost 1 pizza price !:D thx thx..

do u use TeamViewer if yes give me id and password ill fix it for u ok if it help  so can save your money ?

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

do u use TeamViewer if yes give me id and password ill fix it for u ok if it help  so can save your money ?

yeah yeah i use it ! in msg i will send you my server teamviewer adress, there is a fresh win10 install nothing others installled than you can made your utorrent.. THX BRO !

Tonight i will send you and start the server.. also.. :D at CET 20.00-21.00.

TTTTHXXXXXXXXXX only utorrent without ads. no ned pro..

Hi knowledge, I have downloaded your settings.dat and it looks fine in the interface but everytime i download a torrent i see a pop up like in the image. I believe there is no image because I blocked some utorrent domains in the host file. But how to get ride of this popup

Capture.PNG

knowledge-Spammer

i cant see y u guys have popups or ads i tested everything  all seems fine on my tests

its best to not block  with host 

video test so u can see how it look for me

Archived