Internet Download Manager Online Installer 1.1

D4Ayp3.pnggZGOrZ.png

# Update Disable.
# Windows 10 Themes Added.
# Patch By Reis V9.
# Orginal Setup File.
# Host idm block.
# İp idm block.

# Unlimited use. ( automatically find the new version. ) 

Site: http://pc.cd
Sharecode[?]: /mj5ctalK

• Replies 45
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DMbLHG7.png

Internet Download Manager v6.25 Build 11 Final + Patch _9.37MB

Site: http://www45.zippyshare.com
Sharecode[?]: /v/e54pKd0H/file.html
Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/c622f9ed
Site: http://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/a83e0723ec/
Site: https://anonfiles.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/67a082e34b8bc3bc0990fe1b6f4d7160
Site: http://up.harajgulf.com
Sharecode[?]: /do.php?id=514765

I have to say that the PROGRESSIVE install of IDM appears to be working well for me,, at last,, as I have tried a many different keys or serial and/or a few different patches over the last 24 hours, although I really do NOT like using too many of these patchers from unknown sites - some of them just looked downright suspicious so I didn't even think of using them,, but they ALL failed within a few seconds of downloading, every last one even though some of them were supposed to be "100% working"...

The only worry was when I installed the PROGRESSIVE setup... I ran it from within Total Commander and it just disappeared from sight and although I could see the HDD light still blinking for a second or two, it was gone from sight. I minimized all the open apps I had and there it  was at the desktop waiting for registration details. I thought I had got the normal installer, whereas it must be the silent installer.. Which ever it is - Thanks PROGRESSIVE for your release. It works...!!!

And YES I still use a HDD although today or tomorrow I get my new PC (I hope)...

Al

release on this here:

Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.25 Build 11

internet.download.manager.v6.x.x-U4

idm6.25.11_fixed

Internet Download Manager 6.25 Build 11

Internet Download Manager Online Installer 1.1

Internet.Download.Manager.6.25.Build.11.Patch-URET

Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Update.9.patch-REiS

pt2

download link:  

Site: http://crypt.to
Sharecode[?]: /fid,31ROI8MX48

password:dasd

The latest  IDM add-on  doesn't work any longer - either in  Firefox 43.0.4  or  Palemoon 26.0.

Looks like Mozzilla did't sign it yet.

Is there any work-around to restore IDM ability to download stuff like YT videos ?

31 minutes ago, mona said:

The latest  IDM add-on  doesn't work any longer - either in  Firefox 43.0.4  or  Palemoon 26.0.

Is there any work-around to restore IDM ability to download stuff like YT videos ?

You can make Flashgot  work with  IDM for palemoon.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashgot/

As far as Firefox  im not having no trouble With  Firefox  38.6 ESR  or Firefox 44  portable  . :)

1 hour ago, mona said:

Ok i done some testing  you can make IDM  addon work for Palemoon

1. Install Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/

2 install  the XPI in the program folder  that says  idmmzcc.xpi

3. Restart you're palemoon

tested/ working OK in  palemoon 26 x64 portable

QpCHEf0.gif

What can I do if Firefox disables an installed add-on?

(....)

Override add-on signing (advanced users)

You can temporarily override the setting to enforce the add-on signing requirement by changing the preference xpinstall.signatures.required to false in the Firefox Configuration Editor (about:config page).

Support is not available for any changes made with the Configuration Editor so please do this at your own risk. Signing will be mandatory with no override, in Firefox 46 beta and release versions. For details, see this Mozilla blog.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

I did this change (xpinstall.signatures.required - FALSE) and restarted the browser, but FF still keeps saying IDM add-on is incompatible.  

So this method of solving the problem at least temporarily - didn't work for me.

1 hour ago, mona said:

What can I do if Firefox disables an installed add-on?

(....)

Override add-on signing (advanced users)

You can temporarily override the setting to enforce the add-on signing requirement by changing the preference xpinstall.signatures.required to false in the Firefox Configuration Editor (about:config page).

Support is not available for any changes made with the Configuration Editor so please do this at your own risk. Signing will be mandatory with no override, in Firefox 46 beta and release versions. For details, see this Mozilla blog.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

I did this change (xpinstall.signatures.required - FALSE) and restarted the browser, but FF still keeps saying IDM add-on is incompatible.  

So this method of solving the problem at least temporarily - didn't work for me.

I been using Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks for years  and it works fine unless  the code is really broke  no need  to use  a modified add-on in firefox you can also use Classic Theme Restorer and hide the warnings if they bother you lol

When i done a clean install of  Firefox 44 potable IDM  integrated  on its own no warnings nothing seems signed  .

2 hours ago, steven36 said:

Ok i done some testing  you can make IDM  addon work for Palemoon

1. Install Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/

2 install  the XPI in the program folder  that says  idmmzcc.xpi

3. Restart you're palemoon

tested/ working OK in  palemoon 25 x64 portable

Works great in a new version - Palemoon 26 x64, too.

Thanks, Steven.

PS

Worth to be mentioned though :

Re :  Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks add-on

While it used to be possible to disable add-on compatibility checking entirely, by setting the extensions.checkCompatibility preference to false, it is now necessary to set a different preference for each new application version.

10 minutes ago, mona said:

Works great in a new version - Palemoon 26 x64, too.

Thanks, Steven.

PS

Worth to be mentioned though :

Re :  Disable Add-on Compatibility Checks add-on

It works for any add-on  the code is not broke for  but the thing is there's many add-ons  the code is broke for palemoon so you have dig though older versions  tell you find the last one that works for it like grease monkey  is stuck at version 1.15.1 in palemoon .

I  dont use palemoon in windows  very often mostly in Linux i use it were i dont use idm . but  i installed a portable  to test it for you :P 

3 hours ago, steven36 said:

You can make Flashgot  work with  IDM for palemoon.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashgot/

As far as Firefox  im not having no trouble With  Firefox  38.6 ESR  or Firefox 44  portable  . :)

My problem has been solved already, but let me ask for curiosity only :

I can't get it :  you said you are not having trouble with Firefox 44 portable.

Do your IDM and other not signed add-ons work still in Firefox 44 portable ? 

Were they NEVER disabled by FF ?

So why my IDM got initially disabled in Firefox 43.0.4 portable ?

4 minutes ago, mona said:

My problem has been solved already, but let me ask for curiosity only :

I can't get it :  you said you are not having trouble with Firefox 44 portable.

Do your IDM and other not signed add-ons work still in Firefox 44 portable ? 

Were they NEVER disabled by FF ?

So why my IDM got initially disabled in Firefox 43.0.4 portable ?

I dont know yesterday i installed  a portable  clean of Firefox 44  to do some tweaks  on it because i plain to install Firefox 45 ESR   when it comes out  and it just integrated  fine   idmmzcc2.xpi 27/1/2016 

@mona Sorry for cutting in but just recently tried to install idmmzcc2.xpi for Firefox 44 x64 portable and found that it was not catching links from youtube.com. It was integrated with no errors but still no luck. Looked at its version and it was 6.25.7. So install the latest idm version 6.25.11. It has updated the xpi files for mozilla and Chrome based browsers as well.

24 minutes ago, Ghazi said:

@mona Sorry for cutting in but just recently tried to install idmmzcc2.xpi for Firefox 44 x64 portable and found that it was not catching links from youtube.com. It was integrated with no errors but still no luck. Looked at its version and it was 6.25.7. So install the latest idm version 6.25.11. It has updated the xpi files for mozilla and Chrome based browsers as well.

That's the one i have in Firefox 44  portable and Firefox 38.6 ESR installed 6.25.11 it works for YouTube  here too i always check install folder if the date changed i update it :)

Just for interest,,

A week or so back I was running Firefox 44.0 (FF) on my "other" PC with Win7 x64. I installed Progressive's IDM 6.25b11 PreActivated (d/l'd from here in NSaneforums), which was the only one at that stage that didn't yield the fake serial annoyance.. It installed and worked perfectly...

A few days ago I got a new PC with Win10. Then I did this...

1. I simply copied over a working installed version of FF 44.0 with the profile and settings etc as well, and wrote it 'as is' into the equivalent Win10 folders in "Program Files (x86)" and C:\User\xxx\ etc\.. (No install, just a copy),, and it ran perfectly with all addons and plugins intact.. Oh, I forgot to install IDM...

2. I tried to install Progressive's IDM 6.25b11. Up came an error - sort of, telling me I needed NETFramework 3.0 to install this - which I thought was strange for Win10, so I d/l'd it from MS but it was only the stub for live installing so I quit out after it tried to go live. I simply quit out...

3. I soon saw the IDM had actually installed and was working when I tried to d/l a full install of NetFramework from another site. Oh, great..!!!

4. However, the next time I tried to download purposely with IDM to test again, it came up with a message saying that the FF browser integrator was out of date and that I should update to a later version of FF but it still downloaded for me... Huh,, v44.0 WAS the latest... I decided to quit out, clean, and restart FF...

5. FF was actually running quite sweet but when I fired it up next time, the Win10 default browser check asked me to select a default browser again, but I noticed the FF was not in the list. I figured  out that since I didn't actually install it (remember, I said I only copied over a working installed version of it from Win 7), that it may not appear in this list, so I decided to actually install it...

6. I deleted the program folder contents but left the Profile and settings (C:\User\... etc etc) and freshly installed FF 44.0...

Everything is now normal. It has been working perfectly for the past couple of days...

I just checked and I now see that 44.0.1 is waiting for update... I have always live updated FF so I had best do it in a minute,, but I always save the outgoing version just incase something doesn't quite go right, then it's just a matter of copying back the saved files...

InsaneAl

Edit in a few minutes later...

Updated to 44.0.1,, tried,, Works perfectly...

InsaneAl

Archived