SmartFTP 7.0.2184.0

anuraag

SmartFTP allows you to transfer files across the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a Favourites list; the ability to resume broken downloads; multiple part transfers; a global history; background transfers; proxy support; a passive transfer mode; and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here I am doing a brand new install of my system. SmartFTP is on my to do list, but older setups (suiting my bought serial) are no where to be found at their site (in fact they seem obsessed requesting for removal of older setup links posted)). I only need this software of transfers from my seedbox. This latest version acted weird in that regard (kind of never finish the transfers from my seedbox) . Had to resort to a cracked version at a torrent site to get it working ok. Cracked version since my serial was not accepted for some reason.

Archived