Trojan Remover 6.9.3 Build 2942

anuraag

Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard security applications. Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After downloading and installing, i get a message telling me This Program has expired in red.

Where does it keep the licence file from the old version. I Can use the fast scan only.

The old serial that has been posted is blacklisted as stated ( blacklisted after Build 2624) i just use TrashReg to remove the TR registry and restore it back to 30 days been doing this for a while now

the problem with trashreg is that you don't have a clue which key should be removed. You can easily damage other installed programs...

knowledge-Spammer

i think this program had a fix trial resetter ?

named TR4TR(x86-x64) ?

what about other programs that use armadillo? they would be affected too...

13 hours ago, knowledge said:

i think this program had a fix trial resetter ?

named TR4TR(x86-x64) ?

that crap doesn't work. I tried it once and it worked, but after that, it never worked again.

knowledge-Spammer
12 hours ago, jvidal said:

what about other programs that use armadillo? they would be affected too...

that crap doesn't work. I tried it once and it worked, but after that, it never worked again.

this program not so easy to trial reset

as it hides regfiles HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Licenses

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2223092261-1885204117-2877586833-1001\SOFTWARE\Licenses

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2223092261-1885204117-2877586833-1001\SOFTWARE\Simply Super Software

and file in C:\ProgramData\Licenses

and more files i think ?

Trash Reg works for me and I let it remove everything,not just the Armadillo, with no ill effects????

13 hours ago, knowledge said:

this program not so easy to trial reset

as it hides regfiles HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Licenses

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2223092261-1885204117-2877586833-1001\SOFTWARE\Licenses

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2223092261-1885204117-2877586833-1001\SOFTWARE\Simply Super Software

and file in C:\ProgramData\Licenses

and more files i think ?

keep in mind that those regkeys are machine dependent (the are different for every computer).

• 3 weeks later...

Well they caught on to the Trial Reset trick using Trash Reg...Even thou the interface says I'm good for a month...when you update it says trial expired....DAMN

Since it seems there will NEVER be a working fix for this, we should seriously start thinking about a replacement.

What do you suggest?

ATM I use combofix, adwcleaner & rogue killer to clean deep, hard to remove infections. Also malwarebytes AntiMaLWARE & superAntiSpyware.

Archived