what could i get for....

bruinator

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering you bought the Tab S as open box and the keyboard off Ebay  I would say, for all 3, $325 - 375.  This is based on used Tab S 10.5 going for $275 max, keyboard for $50 max, and speakers for $32 new.

realistically.... 40% to 50% of brand new price.(and then speaking about the lowest price available for new..).. and extremely lucky  if you get 45%.... remember you will be selling  with no warranty whatsoever

58 minutes ago, dMog said:

realistically.... 40% to 50% of brand new price.(and then speaking about the lowest price available for new..).. and extremely lucky  if you get 45%.... remember you will be selling  with no warranty whatsoever

On the contrary, there is a warranty on the tablet and the speakers are brand new so they would have one as well. So now what do u think, guys?

49 minutes ago, bruinator said:

On the contrary, there is a warranty on the tablet and the speakers are brand new so they would have one as well. So now what do u think, guys?

whose to say i couldnt use it for the person?

Hi Dmog, I appreciate your response but I am hoping there would more responses but sadly no one would take a few minutes to do so so I can get a good idea on what to put out for a price when I place a figure to start with when I sell them.

Either all 3 together or separate?

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tablet-Titanium-SM-T800NTSEXAR/dp/B00MVLHO00 ... few months old bought at best buy.

http://www.techrabbit.com/samsung-keyboard-case-for-galaxy-tab-s-10-5-titanium-bronze-9155.html?sku=SAM-EJ-CT800UAEGUJ-BZ-B1&condition=271&source=301000200 ... bought off ebay 3 months ago

http://www.jbl.com/computer-speakers/JBL+JEMBE+WIRELESS.html .. brand new

Sorry, new links that are working.

1 hour ago, BiC said:

your links wrong. peoples cant use them for seeing items. so...........

also i have closet full comp stuff. most peoples here prolly do too. comp stuff everywhere so.......

peoples prolly dont want make you mad by saying. not much money is what i would say. sorry!

Sorry, but what are u trying to say?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2016 at 0:37 AM, humble3d said:

This economy favours buyers over sellers right now and it might be why few replies accrued ...:huh:

that is a poor excuse...sorry.

On 1/31/2016 at 10:12 PM, tonino2424 said:

that is a poor excuse...sorry.

:lol: It is NOT an excuse... It's called economic realities...

Entire nation-states as well as individuals are experiencing the stress of economic realities... 

If you are wealthy, you may buy them yourself... :)

Archived