AnyDVD 7.6.8.0

anuraag

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 24
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, cyberber said:

the patch by Brd no longer works with this version

Yes, your are right and the trial reset doesn't work either. I am going back to older version and wait for new drug.

TheEmpathicEar

I wonder if a new patch will allow support for Blu-Ray? AnyDVD for Blu-Ray only works in a legit installation right now.

3 hours ago, cyberber said:

the patch by Brd no longer works with this version

Is the last know build where the BRD patch works 7.6.7.0 ?

Am i right about that ?

1 hour ago, karl.heinz said:

Is the last know build where the BRD patch works 7.6.7.0 ?

Am i right about that ?

Yes, I went back to 7.6.7.0 with BRD patch and it runs flawlessly.

it makes no difference which version i try to install now, i get an error message about the machine needs to be rebooted after the driver has been installed. low and behold, still giving the same message after the reboot. have tried 7670,7660,7650 all with the same issue. i think it's related to the issue i now have after installing the 5.3.2.1 version of CloneCD. had no problems before that.error message showing below.

anydvd error.jpg

46 minutes ago, kevpc said:

it makes no difference which version i try to install now, i get an error message about the machine needs to be rebooted after the driver has been installed. low and behold, still giving the same message after the reboot. have tried 7670,7660,7650 all with the same issue. i think it's related to the issue i now have after installing the 5.3.2.1 version of CloneCD. had no problems before that.error message showing below.

anydvd error.jpg

much obliged for the reply and the info, ASIO. one problem is i dont have system restore enabled, so unfortunately, cant do what is suggested.

dare i ask if there is any other method i can try?

3 hours ago, kevpc said:

much obliged for the reply and the info, ASIO. one problem is i dont have system restore enabled, so unfortunately, cant do what is suggested.

Make sure you have uninstalled whatever version you had installed and patched, double check that there is no ElbyCDIO.dll in the c:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD folder, then reboot and reinstall v7.6.7.0, after that just patch it with BRD, this should work.

unfortunately THAT DOESN'T WORK either , after installing and uninstalling the same message comes up. Removed all possible entries via Reg using Registry Workshop, still same result. Had to go back to Version 7.4.1.0 with reg key , that works fine.

Will provide a link if anyone needs it.

WAITING ON NEW "BRD Cult PATCH".................

Regards Stargate.

you can use an uninstaller like the attached one an uninstall any version first. after install back v7670 and use BRD-Patch again, has worked for me...

McRip AnyDVD-Uninstaller (956.15 KB):

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/f688285b

After you uninstall the 7680 version the file ElbyCDIO.dll has to be deleted from the windows/system32 directory manually.Install v7670 and the BRD-Patch will work.

12 hours ago, kevpc said:

without system retore it can't be done. open cmd as admin and try this command "sfc /scannow" with out quotes

BRD patch not working with newer ElbyCDIO.dll  v6.1.9.1

probably because of this:

Changes in 7.6.8.0:

• Improved: Prevent possible dll side-load attack during installation

it will run like registered with previous patched dll v6.1.9.0 but don't know how much impact will be in operation

Site: http://rghost.net
Sharecode[?]: /8j6bBx4w4

2 hours ago, xanax said:

BRD patch not working with newer ElbyCDIO.dll  v6.1.9.1

probably because of this:

Changes in 7.6.8.0:

• Improved: Prevent possible dll side-load attack during installation

it will run like registered with previous patched dll v6.1.9.0 but don't know how much impact will be in operation

So, everyone can just keep a copy of their existing ElbyCDIO.dll and install v7.6.8.0, after install and patching with BRD, replace the ElbyCDIO.dll with your old one, the program should work. I can only confirm that I don't see any function which has been affected by this, but what do I know? 

well, after trying the suggestions and finding nothing worked, i had to put an image from 2 months ago on to the machine. at least it's working but i got a lot of updating to do. one of those things will definitely NOT be AnyDVD, at least until a working fix is available

want to thank you guys for trying to help me

as for the info in the posts by xanax and alloanwong, i dont understand what you mean. sorry for the thick comment but could you explain better, please?

in AnyDVD 6.7.8.0 folder (where is installed) put patched ElbyCDIO.dll v6.1.9.0 and system hidden file BRD.dll (from link above)

don't know how to explain it more simplified

Thanks xanax, your method is working well ... or seems work well ;). I tested it under Shadow Defender ... registered forever, options for HD a Bluray are available, but I have no material on thus computer to test it efficiently.

so :

1. install app

2. restart computer if necessary

3. use brd patch

4. copy/replace the 2 files* in install directory (be carefull BRD.dll is a hidden file)

5. enjoy

* download link given by xanax  :

I have an even easier method:

1. Just copy the  ElbyCDIO.dll of your present patched working version and keep it somewhere else.

2. Install 7.6.8.0 and patched with BRD. 

3. Replace the ElbyCDIO.dll with the old one which you have kept.

Done!

However, this would only be working if you have an older patched working version installed. If you just install fresh 7.6.8.0, then you have to use the one which xanax had provided.

TheEmpathicEar

Remember that AnyDVD will not work for HD/Blu-Ray unless it's a legit installation.

20 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Remember that AnyDVD will not work for HD/Blu-Ray unless it's a legit installation.

I have a "BRD patched" AnyDVD HD v7.6.7.0 onto my HTPC, and it is working perfectly. I use it to decrypt and play, within KODI, my original DVD and Blu-Ray disks, too.

• 3 weeks later...

confirm fastleo63... Ant Man BD done with 7.6.7.0..BRD patch (old)...CloneBD burner 1073...windows 7  desktop..total time..44min.

Archived