Google Chrome 47.0.2526.111

anuraag

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Thanks to dickmaster for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable Google Chrome 47.0.2526.111 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/zg9jpdyw3d040d3/Chrome_Portable_MultiVersion_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe

Extract and run ChromePortable .
If you want to add parameters, start in incognito mode, not set cache in temp, not delete cache or allow multiple instances: edit *Portable.ini.
Example: AdditionalParameters=--app=http://portableappz.blogspot.com
Settings of installed Chromeshould be preserved.

PPAPI Flash 20.0.0.267 32-64 bit Plugins
By PortableAppZ

Site: https://dailyuploads.net
Sharecode[?]: /diy3zizg4sje

(included also Adobe Reader plugin 11.0.13.17 but need installed program)
Extracted once in CommonFiles\Plugins in your PortableApps folder (if test fail run latest browser installer).

ronaldinho424

Google Chrome installer Online 1.0

English translation will be done in a short time .

Google Chrome Çevrimiçi Yükleyici 1.0Google Chrome Çevrimiçi Yükleyici 1.0

2 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Does it still have the problem when installing using offline installer we can't update it anymore and get an error?

They fixed the error by adding the old version, didn't update yet

2 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Does it still have the problem when installing using offline installer we can't update it anymore and get an error?

If you are talking about the offline installer at this link, It's not a problem, it's intended that way. It gives an error while checking for updates because it doesn't install the Google Update Service crap.

This is why I use the offline installer, I update manually, I don't need the google update service on my system.

I don't know about the alternate (offline) installer, never used it, but I think this standalone installer includes Google Update and should update without errors.

12 hours ago, BALTAGY said:

They fixed the error by adding the old version, didn't update yet

what do you mean by adding old version?

11 hours ago, Purple Trail said:

If you are talking about the offline installer at this link, It's not a problem, it's intended that way. It gives an error while checking for updates because it doesn't install the Google Update Service crap.

This is why I use the offline installer, I update manually, I don't need the google update service on my system.

I don't know about the alternate (offline) installer, never used it, but I think this standalone installer includes Google Update and should update without errors.

I downloaded the offline installer posted in the front page and it has the update service, this service is essential so you don't have to download 60MB for every little update of Chrome

5 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

what do you mean by adding old version?

I downloaded the offline installer posted in the front page and it has the update service, this service is essential so you don't have to download 60MB for every little update of Chrome

instant of adding 111 version they added 106 version back, the offline installer in frontpage wont update automatically that's why i wait for the other offline installer

1 hour ago, BALTAGY said:

instant of adding 111 version they added 106 version back, the offline installer in frontpage wont update automatically that's why i wait for the other offline installer

Why some people make everything complicated. what's the reason for removing the update service!! :mellow:

26 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Why some people make everything complicated. what's the reason for removing the update service!! :mellow:

Stable installer (Offline) = Everything same + Google Update service removed [ Means each time you need to download about 50MB new setup installer for installing new release .

Standalone installer (Offline) = Everything same + Google Update service Available [ Means each time you just need to do update about 10MB for installing new release .

Hereby I always prefer Standalone Installer (by setting up Google Update Service to manually) ^_^

Archived