Waterfox 43.0

anuraag

Waterfox is a 64-bit version of Firefox. Waterfox is modified version of the Firefox source code specifically for machines running 64-bit versions of Windows. Software designed for 64-bit Windows editions can take advantage of faster RAM and processing speeds and greater stability in 64-bit systems. Just converting Mozilla's source code for 64-bit Windows isn't enough, Waterfox takes it to another level with unique tweaks which help it exploit the speed of 64-bit systems. Waterfox is made with one thing in mind: speed. Waterfox offers 100% Firefox Add-on Compatibility and 64-bit Plugin Support.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, worldsdream said:

anyone that can tell me why we should use waterfox instead of firefox? as it now use 64 bit...

You must yourself choose, what you use. 

Personally I only use it because, I have a very great curiosity to know, how bad and s..t could still be one thing.

Somehow, it is necessary to compare things, otherwise you will not even know that there are also better.

Portable Waterfox en-US Online

By PortableAppZ

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/kco0majq7mrorz8/Waterfox_Portable_MultiVersion_English_Online.exe

In first screen enter: 43.0

Portable Flash 20.0.0.267 32-64 bit Plugins

By PortableAppZ

Site: https://dailyuploads.net
Sharecode[?]: /bkbmz4ejkca3

(included also Adobe Reader plugin 11.0.13.17 but need installed program)
Extracted once in CommonFiles\Plugins in your PortableApps folder (if test fail run latest browser installer).

23 hours ago, worldsdream said:

anyone that can tell me why we should use waterfox instead of firefox? as it now use 64 bit...

Because firefox 64bit not support Java, if you still need and use Java.

Archived