Emsisoft Anti-Malware 11.0.0.6054

jalaffa

Emsisoft Anti-Malware offers comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits. The product includes two powerful anti-malware scanners (Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Bitdefender's engine) and 3 guards (file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection) to protect against new threats. Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens, additionally the surf protection blocks malicious websites before they can plant malware on your system. 30 day trial/freeware - Can be unlocked to a full version by purchasing a license. Switches to freeware scanner mode on license expiry.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jalaffa said:

The product includes two powerful anti-malware scanners (Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine)

Since 2012 (Version 7), the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine was replaced by Bitdefender's engine.

jalaffa edit: changed description of topic

On 5.1.2016 at 8:44 PM, BBs said:

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Internet Security 2016

Release: Trial reset

Tested with:

- Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Internet Security 11.0.0.6054

- Windows 8.1 64bit (VMWare)

Instructions:

1. Start the trial reset program.
2. Select "Reset" and follow the displayed instructions.

-> Repeat every time you want to renew the trial date for extended evaluation of Emsisoft AM/IS.

Download:

Link: http://www30.zippyshare.com/
Sharecode: v/iFizB4yF/file.html

or

Link: http://ge.tt/
Sharecode: 9c5tKHV2/v/0

I did a scan...removed what it found...Computer wouldn't boot...Luckily I use Macrium and restored image created a week ago.

On 1/17/2016 at 9:18 AM, n0_risk! said:

IS has a additional firewall core.

Ok I use Emsisoft Antimalware for Malware or virus protection

and TinyWall 2.1.7 for firewall

but, what these is enough for replace Emsisoft Internet Security?

11 minutes ago, duan said:

Ok I use Emsisoft Antimalware for Malware or virus protection

and TinyWall 2.1.7 for firewall

but, what these is enough for replace Emsisoft Internet Security?

Sure.

On 9.01.2016 at 2:02 AM, uffbros said:

I did a scan...removed what it found...Computer wouldn't boot...Luckily I use Macrium and restored image created a week ago.

It doesn't hurt to use the common sense too.  You should revise the list of finds before just mindlessly removing them.

I've been using EAM for years and never experienced issues like that.

There is nothing like FP-free AV, so you have to be careful and use your brains anyway.

10 minutes ago, mona said:

There is nothing like FP-free AV so you have to be careful and use your brains.

Nice to know that you used EAM for year... 

Beside EAM, don't you use others AV?

15 minutes ago, duan said:

Nice to know that you used EAM for year... 

Beside EAM, don't you use others AV?

From time to time I scan my system with Malwarebytes Antimalware FREE (on demand scanner only), just to get the second opinion.

13 minutes ago, mona said:

From time to time I scan my system with Malwarebytes Antimalware FREE (on demand scanner only), just to get the second opinion.

not MBAM Premium?

19 minutes ago, duan said:

not MBAM Premium

MBAM Premium is full blown AM as EAM.  They both got real time protection modules that might interfere with each other.

Therefore the general rule says use ONLY ONE program of that type.

However you can always use as many as you want ON DEMAND scanners, in case second, third or whichever opinion is needed. 

2 hours ago, mona said:

MBAM Premium is full blown AM as EAM.  They both got real time protection modules that might interfere with each other.

However you can always use as many as you want ON DEMAND scanners, in case second, third or whichever opinion is needed. 

okay I see what you say

How about Zemana AM Premium?

5 minutes ago, duan said:

okay I see what you say

How about Zemana AM Premium?

Don't know particularly about Zemana AM Premium.  Generally I discourage you only from using a second AV with real time protection. Anything else can do.

1 minute ago, mona said:

Don't know particularly about Zemana AM Premium.  Generally I discourage you only from using a second AV with real time protection. Anything else can do.

okay I see...:D

4 hours ago, mona said:

It doesn't hurt to use the common sense too.  You should revise the list of finds before just mindlessly removing them.

There is nothing like FP-free AV, so you have to be careful and use your brains anyway.

Bill Gates wouldn't have know what the entries were none the less any of us...And thats why I use a backup program.... as I already said.

9 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Bill Gates wouldn't have know what the entries were none the less any of us...And thats why I use a backup program.... as I already said.

Let me disagree with your opinion on FPs.

Nonetheless a reliable backup can be really priceless.  :)

I been doing this stuff for 18 years....and about the only ones that would have any idea of what they were would be a programmer or the malware/virus providers. The average Joe wouldn't have a clue what to do...I also disagree with your opinion...but everybody got 1....

On 18/01/2016 at 10:40 AM, mona said:

Does Malwarebytes Anti-Malware replace antivirus software?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is not meant to be a replacement for antivirus software. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a complementary but essential program which detects and removes zero-day malware and "Malware in the Wild".

This includes malicious programs and files, such as virus droppers, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and rogue applications that many antivirus programs do not detect or cannot fully remove. That being said, there are many infections that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware does not detect or remove which any antivirus software will, such as file infectors. 

It is important to note that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware works well and should run alongside antivirus software without conflicts. In some rare instances, exclusions may need to be set for your specific antivirus product to achieve the best possible system performance.

https://support.malwarebytes.org/customer/portal/articles/1834872-does-malwarebytes-anti-malware-replace-antivirus-software-?b_id=6438

MBAM is a complementary scanner, it is not suggested by Malwarebytes as a replacement for your antivirus...Although Emsisoft have decided to use the term antimalware it is in fact an Antivirus solution.

Why is it called "Anti-Malware" and not "Antivirus"?

Our analysis lab has determined that classic viruses only make up less than 0.5% of total threats (in 2012). Referring to our product as an "Antivirus" would therefore be wrong by definition. We're perfectionists so we have elected to use the broader term "Malware" when naming our product. "Malware" includes all types of threats, such as viruses (0.5%), rogue security software (0.5%), rootkits (1.0%), adware (2.7%), possible malicious applications (4.1%), worms (4.6%), financial malware & password stealers (5.3%), online gaming password stealers (6.9%), backdoors (13.3%) and trojans (61.3%). Please note that not all "Anti-Malware" products on the market include the same functionality and protection level.

https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/antimalware/

Archived