DVDFab 9.2.2.4

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freeforever03

Installed DVDFab and used the latest activater from BRD. It appears that all of the functions have been activated.

Portable DVDFab 9.2.2.4 Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Site: https://dailyuploads.net
Sharecode[?]: /xkbf9nfso5lo

In first screen enter: 9224

Extract and run DVDFab9Portable or DVDFabPortable.
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

Please could someone help me solve an annoying issue I am having with this.

I am running the latest version of this from here, but EVERY time I start it up I get a dialogue saying that I am running V 9219 and that there is a update available.

If I ignore the box, and continue, the latest version starts as it should.

Is there a way to clear every trace of FAB or at least what is causing this, and start afresh?

Thank You

TheEmpathicEar
3 hours ago, freeforever03 said:

Installed DVDFab and used the latest activater from BRD. It appears that all of the functions have been activated.

The Cinavia Removal HD feature will only work for Blu-Rays in this list. i.e. i have been looking for a way to remove Cinavia from "Jurassic World". But, I guess I will have to wait...

He said Firefox was blocking download (from nsane proxy). That`s because they use Google attack sites db, and Google hates warez sites.

TheEmpathicEar
8 hours ago, freeforever03 said:

I was able to get the same results. Just remember, the Cinavia Removal HD feature will only work for Blu-Rays in this list.

14 hours ago, freeforever03 said:

They claim it to be true removal now, but I am not so sure if it only works for certain Blu-Rays in the list posted by the Empathic one.

TheEmpathicEar
8 hours ago, Stig said:

They claim it to be true removal now, but I am not so sure if it only works for certain Blu-Rays in the list posted by the Empathic one.

?

Cinavia Removal HD

DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

Getting frustrated when the video playback being abruptly halted or audio muted, leaving you a message that the video being played is actually not authorized for playback on the current device? Now the world has the first complete solution for this. DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD can help you get rid of the boring Cinavia watermark embedded in the audio track of a disc, so that you can watch the backup anywhere, without being suddenly interrupted by that message any more.

• Output lossless Cinavia-free audio of best quality available (Copy module)
  • Convert and produce high quality audio track (Ripper module)
  • Complete and permanent Cinavia removal
  • Seamless and automatic operation
  • Compatible with all the Cinavia affected devices
  • Rich and up-to-date info on Cinavia
  • Use together with Blu-ray Copy or Ripper option

Home:

http://www.dvdfab.cn/cinaviaremoval_hd.htm

Download:

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

This came from their forum from one of the postings from the admin.

You will help more if you can submit the DVDFab internal log sessions for the failures. Remember that it will only work on Cinavia-infested titles that are on the supported list. Both 9.2.2.3 and .4 are working well for me for BD Copy and Ripper, I have not tried Cinavia removal with v9.2.2.4 yet.

TheEmpathicEar
9 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

Did you look at the link? This is a new product that works in conjunction with DVDFab.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm?pid=cinaviaremoval-hd

If you read this through, in the Reference link, it's the same tool that you get when using DVDfab? IOW, it's a Beta product and they are playing catchup. There a lot of Cinavia Blu-Rays out there. And, DVDfab and DVD-Ranger, both use something similar: A specific download is needed for each Blu-Ray in order to remove Cinavia. It's very different from other prots.

Archived