AnyDVD 7.6.7.0

jalaffa

On miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015 at 3:48 PM, PistalPete said:

But this is clearly not the case 100% of the time. I had anydvd blocked, and  received the prompt about needing online access. On a whim I unblocked AnyDVD, online database was accessed and I was able to decrypt.

So you are saying, for some weird reason cracked AnyDVD was able to access its online databases, and still managed to get some disc decrypted? That's highly unlikely, since the devs. are clearly able to tell apart pirate program's versions from legit ones. I just tried it with an old BD movie, among an even older AnyDVD's version, and got this message (as expected):

Sorry, but trial versions are not allowed to use the update server!

The AnyDVDHD trial is intended for functionality testing only and,
for business reasons, updates for processing some new discs are not available.
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Anyway, if you didn't see that message and the disc got decrypted, maybe you were one of a few lucky enough guys, who was given the chance to perceive that kind of miraculous situation. :)

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are saying, for some weird reason cracked AnyDVD was able to access its online databases, and still managed to get some disc decrypted?

Absolutely I am telling you that was my experience. I tried Maze Runner Scorch Trials, Fantastic Four 2015 and one other BD with DVDFab (not blocked and online access) but received message that DVDFab was not able to process the discs. I had AnyDVD blocked with firewall and received message that anydvd needed access to the internet. Unblocked, accessed the database and decrypted the movies. Simple as that. I was NOT using Beta versions of ANYDVD, which will cause the exact error message you quoted above. So you can insinuate any thing you like, I will have a beer and go watch the movies.... I am done with this conversation and trying to provide any help as to my experience as to what worked for me....

I was just curious about the fact you were using an old 6.6 cracked version, and still managed to decrypt recent BDs movies, using Slysoft's online database. As far as I know, that isn't even possible with latest cracked versions, but only using legit licenses.

By the way, it doesn't matter whether they are betas or final versions, the message I quoted above is shown every time AnyDVD doesn't find the needed decryption data within its offline db. And as said before, cracked versions don't need to be necessarily blocked.

Archived