AnyDVD 7.6.7.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Download

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

AnyDVD in trial or patched can not handle Blu-Rays? My understanding is that only a legit installation of AnyDVD can process Blu-Rays

Thats right indeed,sad to say ,but best way for using this soft is buying it.

But only if you are using this soft on a regular ( often ) base,or else you can still use the patch.....

AnyDVD not, but AnyDVD HD can

and with patched with BRD patch works just like with working AnyDVD HD key

Video HD DVD & Video Blu-ray settings are enabled

@Blubi I haven't tested this version as of yet, but the previous version did allow access to online server for newly released blu-ray. Have you tested this version?

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

@Blubi I haven't tested this version as of yet, but the previous version did allow access to online server for newly released blu-ray. Have you tested this version?

My experience with this is that if U allow internet access, it will revert to trial. Only legit installation allows Blu-Ray access.

My experience with this is that if U allow internet access, it will revert to trial. Only legit installation allows Blu-Ray access.

Had been my experience too, but not with the last version. I was able to access online database and burn Blu-ray Maze Runner and Fantastic Four 2015, which I was not able to do with DVDFAB 9.

TheEmpathicEar
26 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

Had been my experience too, but not with the last version. I was able to access online database and burn Blu-ray Maze Runner and Fantastic Four 2015, which I was not able to do with DVDFAB 9.

The obvious questions are:

1. Are you using the BRD patch?

2. What version are using?

It has to be an updated patch that allows Blu-Ray access or SlySoft has changed something.

AnyDVD v6.6.0 using the brd patch

It seems to be a hit and miss thing. Whereas one version would allow online access, the next wouldn't. So not an updated patch, just the luck of the draw I guess.....

TheEmpathicEar
5 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

AnyDVD v6.6.0 using the brd patch

It seems to be a hit and miss thing. Whereas one version would allow online access, the next wouldn't. So not an updated patch, just the luck of the draw I guess.....

Well, it would be nice to have at least one more person confirming this.

Well, it would be nice to have at least one more person confirming this

Don't know what to tell ya Empahtic, except that has been my experience. The last version v6.6.0 worked. When DVDFab wouldn't work, I thought my goose was cooked. So I decided to take a shot with AnyDVD, and voila, anydvd  came through.

TheEmpathicEar
43 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

Don't know what to tell ya Empahtic, except that has been my experience. The last version v6.6.0 worked. When DVDFab wouldn't work, I thought my goose was cooked. So I decided to take a shot with AnyDVD, and voila, anydvd  came through.

R U using CloneBD in conjunction with AnyDVD? I was just wondering if CloneBD added any decryption ability besides the copying it does?

EDIT: Also, if CloneBD and AnyDVD work, I might try this on "Jurassic World". DVDFab has a list of films that work and "Jurassic World" is not on it.

EDIT2: Has anyone tried using AnyDVD and CloneBD on a Cinavia protected Blu-Ray? I saw the link above, but it did not seem conclusive? Is there a list that AnyDVD or CloneBD keeps as to which Blu-Rays will work?

The issue about AnyDVD's decryption feature, regarding latest BD/DVD discs which require online interaction, was already answered before on the forum: 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/209379-anydvd-7440/?page=2#comment-760737
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/225820-anydvd-7500/#comment-821179

They even stated that in some specific release's nfo (as shown by first link).

R U using CloneBD in conjunction with AnyDVD?

No, I don't burn to disc, but rip to hard drive. Either way, the encryption is peeled away by AnyDVD, so if I can rip it, you should be able to burn it. As a matter of fact, tried Hitman Agent 47 today. DVDFab would not work, but AnyDVD v6.60 did through online access to the server.

As for Jurassic World, DVDFab worked for me with that Blu-ray.

TheEmpathicEar

@Sentry I understand what you are saying. There seems to some conflict reported in this thread though.

10 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

No, I don't burn to disc, but rip to hard drive. Either way, the encryption is peeled away by AnyDVD, so if I can rip it, you should be able to burn it. As a matter of fact, tried Hitman Agent 47 today. DVDFab would not work, but AnyDVD v6.60 did through online access to the server.

As for Jurassic World, DVDFab worked for me with that Blu-ray.

I am even more confused by what you said about "Jurassic World". This movie is not on this list? And, I tested the most recent DVDfab, v9.2.2.3, and used @ChVL's cracked EXE, and the resulting copied Blu-Ray still had the Cinavia audio muting?? I tested on my hardware/home theatre Blu-Ray player and not PS3, or, computer. This could make a difference.

The issue about AnyDVD's decryption feature, regarding latest BD/DVD discs which require online interaction, was already answered before on the forum:

But this is clearly not the case 100% of the time. I had anydvd blocked, and  received the prompt about needing online access. On a whim I unblocked AnyDVD, online database was accessed and I was able to decrypt.

Jurassic World

Empathic, i do see it on the list. But my experience regarding DVDFab and Jurassic World, after ripping with DVDfab, I have watched this through to the end without issue. Only difference I can see is, I wasn't burning to Disc and I used the Brd fix.

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, PistalPete said:

But this is clearly not the case 100% of the time. I had anydvd blocked, and  received the prompt about needing online access. On a whim I unblocked AnyDVD, online database was accessed and I was able to decrypt.

Empathic, i do see it on the list. But my experience regarding DVDFab and Jurassic World, after ripping with DVDfab, I have watched this through to the end without issue. Only difference I can see is, I wasn't burning to Disc and I used the Brd fix.

What did you "watch" it on? Computer? PS3? etc.? It makes a difference. I only watch Blu-Rays on my hardware/Home Theater Blu-Ray player. And, all of these sold around and after 2012 have a "handshake" deal with Cinavia to mute audio on copied Blu-Rays. If you can find a Blu-Ray player that does not respect this arrangement, Cinavia is impotent.

What did you "watch" it on? Computer?

Computer with HDMI pass through to Av receiver for Surround sound and then HDMI out from Av Receiver to 65 inch Samsung. Player on Computer DVDFab Media Player Pro v2.5.0.5 with giveaway lifetime key.

TheEmpathicEar
2 minutes ago, PistalPete said:

Computer with HDMI pass through to Av receiver for Surround sound and then HDMI out from Av Receiver to 65 inch Samsung. Player on Computer DVDFab Media Player Pro v2.5.0.5 with giveaway lifetime key.

And, this is why Cinavia does not "bother" you. It has nothing to do with AnyDVD or DVDfab and everything to do with what you use to watch it. I think we have finally "nailed this".

Archived