RollBack Rx Pro 10.4 Build 2700918799

jalaffa

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, great app.

but what is the diff to drive vaccine pc restore, looks very similar to this ?

is rollback the better choice for a single win 7 pc ?

I have started using his again since the problems of it crashing my system when the screensaver was on about eighteen (18) months ago.

I have a pro license so it would be churlish not to use it.

However I run a backup a day with this on average and a ghost also.

When I went to update to the newest version it would not uninstall so I had to write boot sector then reinstall Windows from a ghost backup I made this morning.

I have now installed the latest version.

What I don't like is the amount of fragmentation it makes, thirty five (35) per cent.

My advice is to use this as a secondary tool.

I use acronis as my main backup and so i tried to restore today but it wouldn't happen because rollback was installed. In acronis i also tried the F11 option at boot and that would not work either so i think i will keep rollback away from my main backup.

11 minutes ago, 948bennett said:

I use acronis as my main backup and so i tried to restore today but it wouldn't happen because rollback was installed. In acronis i also tried the F11 option at boot and that would not work either so i think i will keep rollback away from my main backup.

Are you tried using the cleaner disk in Acronis tool before restore? 

37 minutes ago, 948bennett said:

You have to uninstall rollback first.

I know on ghost this is true, don't know about others, but think it's true.

18 hours ago, LeeSmithG said:

You have to uninstall rollback first.

I know on ghost this is true, don't know about others, but think it's true.

Yes that's what i thought, pain in the arse really.

19 hours ago, murderer said:

Are you tried using the cleaner disk in Acronis tool before restore? 

Im pretty sure its what LeeSmithG said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RollBack Rx 10.4 Build 2700918799  Professional Edition + Keymaker 1.2 by Kindly (with English and Russian language)

Although  this software is not an ideal choice, here is the RollBack Rx 10.4 Build 2700918799  Professional Edition + Keymaker, in case someone needs it.

http://turbobit.net
Sharecode
/gvkhsdhg8j3u.html

9 hours ago, medp7060 said:

RollBack Rx 10.4 Build 2700918799  Professional Edition + Keymaker 1.2 by Kindly (with English and Russian language)

Although  this software is not an ideal choice, here is the RollBack Rx 10.4 Build 2700918799  Professional Edition + Keymaker, in case someone needs it.

http://turbobit.net
Sharecode
/gvkhsdhg8j3u.html

What is the ideal choice for you???

I used RollBack Rx for some time and it caused many troubles. In the end, I found that Macrium Refelct 6.x is one of the best for its stability and usability, and it's worry-free as well.  

Archived