KMPlayer 4.0.3.1

anuraag

The KMPlayer is all in one media player covering various formats. It has an extra feature to play Incomplete/Damaged AVI file, Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing, Compressed Audio Album (zip, rar) and so on. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment without grappling with DirectShow merit system. The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, control playback speed and octave, select parts of a video as favorites, do a powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stay away from this, it includes more malware/crapware  with each release. Now, it's even installed without the user's consent.

Use potplayer instead.

Portable The KMPlayer 4.0.3.1 Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/zfrwm9gq0ifsgxh/KMPlayer_Portable_Multiversion_Multilingual_Online.exe

In first screen enter version number: 4.0.3.1
Extract and run KMPlayerPortable.
If you drag'n drop a file on (or open with) KMPlayerPortable: it will be opened in KMPlayer.
Language set by launcher according Windows localization: Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, PortugueseBR, Bulgarian, TradChinese, SimpChinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
If you don't want, write SystemLang=false in KMPlayerPortable.ini.
Capture in portable folder. If you don't want, write PortableCapture=false in KMPlayerPortable.ini.
Settings of installed KMPlayer should be preserved.

2 hours ago, jvidal said:

stay away from this, it includes more malware/crapware  with each release. Now, it's even installed without the user's consent.

Use potplayer instead.

just deny with your firewall the net access or disconnect while installing and u'll be fine.

Instead of blocking crap with firewalls, disconnecting internet while installing, etc,etc isn't it just easier to use a different, CLEAN, program, with the same or better features???

Just a thought...

2 hours ago, jvidal said:

Instead of blocking crap with firewalls, disconnecting internet while installing, etc,etc isn't it just easier to use a different, CLEAN, program, with the same or better features???

Just a thought...

LOL   if you dont block Potplayer  with a firewall they harvest you're  data and  they even could be selling it . Its advisable to block any free proprietary player . If you was concerned you would be blocking potplayer  too or use a open source alternative .

That may be true, but they DO NOT FILL MY PC with malware, like this POS does.

And, it's "your" not "you're"

Your: Belonging to you

You're: You Are

get it?

1 hour ago, jvidal said:

That may be true, but they DO NOT FILL MY PC with malware, like this POS does.

And, it's "your" not "you're"

Your: Belonging to you

You're: You Are

get it?

it is true  Potplayer  was banned  from Doom9's Forum   along  time ago they even use  the wrong  version of FFmpeg  there breaking licensing terms as well. The still allow Zoom Player to be posted there witch is  proprietary but not Potplayer or KM Player anymore.  I may be dyslexic but i do have conman sense enough to know not  to promote one type of adware for another type of adware .

If you get KMPlayer  from here the install is clean

https://ninite.com/

https://ninite.com/kmplayer/ninite.exe

Still it needs blocked  with a firewall  like potplayer does. Also Portable install above posted by snf  is clean as well.

Like I said, it may not be perfect (probably no program is) and it has its flaws, but at least, it won't install malware on my Pc. I really don't care much if it "calls home" every now and then.

18 minutes ago, jvidal said:

Like I said, it may not be perfect (probably no program is) and it has its flaws, but at least, it won't install malware on my Pc. I really don't care much if it "calls home" every now and then.

I don't care if it just calls home to check for updates as long as its not cracked  or something. but  harvesting data is not a flaw Its logging your activity  when you open any file. If you pirate videos  and don't care if those those guys in South Korea  knows you're business and could be selling info to NSA  for all we know its fine with me . As long as you don't care I'm fine with you doing it long as I block it loll.

Archived