MediaInfo 0.7.80

jalaffa

MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio files. Example of information are codec, bit rate, frames per second, width, height, count of channels, duration, title, author, language of subtitles, and name of chapters. Multiple means to view information (text, sheet, tree, and HTML) and you can customize these views. Exporting possibilities for text, CSV, HTM, Graphical Interface, or Command Line are available. Supported formats include MKV, OGM, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DVD, OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, and AIFF.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If u want MediaInfo installer without ads download from SourceForge. Installer from MediaInfo homepage have ads :)

There is no ads in official website version. You even recommend old 0.7.75 version. Here is no place for jokes.

AngrySithLord

If u want MediaInfo installer without ads download from SourceForge. Installer from MediaInfo homepage have ads :)

There is no ads in official website version. You even recommend old 0.7.75 version. Here is no place for jokes.

U checked this? Cuz I checked now, 1 min. ago and there re ads in official installers (with GUI in Windows section for both x86 and x64). So first check then speak... B) :angry:

151205114610343458.png

This is an extract from this page and you will find the program (MediaInfo without any ads) here. You don't really need an installer, just launch it like a portable software. It should work fine; I never had any trouble.

U checked this? Cuz I checked now, 1 min. ago and there re ads in official installers (with GUI in Windows section for both x86 and x64). So first check then speak... B) :angry:

Yes. That is right! I checked 10 minutes before you and it is clean installer without any ads! Every user here can confirm that there is no ads. So, who do you think is the liar here? Me or You?

AngrySithLord

I found the reason. You download from multi-download page here: http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows (ad supported)

I am downloading from Main Page here: https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo (clean install)

Just like Utorrent was. It has ad support on top of the page and clean installer at the bottom.

Yes I downloaded from DOWNLOAD page but even on frontpage is ad supported as it says "the installer is bundled with a software distribution network". And as of proof I can say that installer from MediaInfo homepage have different checksum than installer from SourceForge. <_<

Archived