Process Lasso 8.9.0.0

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

preacivated version x86 and x64 ?

just keep your ProcessLasso.key file and u never need a preacivated version

ps i think i did make a little patch for this program but may need a update now ?

knowledge-Spammer

What about the server version? Any medicine for that?

i have never used server version were we get this server version from ? and what do the server version do ? i mean do it do more then the not server version ?

What about the server version? Any medicine for that?

i have never used server version were we get this server version from ? and what do the server version do ? i mean do it do more then the not server version ?

Knowledge, the server version is used on Windows Server versions. This version does not work on Windows Server, I tried to install, and Process Lasso ask me if I want to download the server version.

I believe that the server version can be downloaded directly from their website, and i think that it would be awesome to have a medicine for that. I have some servers to administrate at work, and this tool is quite handy :rolleyes:

Archived