uTorrent 3.4.5 Build 41372

jalaffa

uTorrent PRO v3.4.5 build 41372 Stable Multilingual.zip (Size: 66.82 MB)

Install Notes:
- Extract archive with WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Install The App
- Exit The App from System Tray
- Copy Content from PRO Folder to Install Directory
- Enjoy This Release!!

Download
https://kat.cr/utorrent-pro-v3-4-5-build-41372-stable-multilingual-zip-t11618042.html
cU9Dl3v.png

• Replies 56
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems settings.dat trick is working on removing "can't download pro package" warnings :) get patched exe & extract propack.rar to where uTorrent.exe is.

uTorrentPro.3.4.5.Build.41372.regged.DA.rar

md5: 9EC9202E3782557A25D426F4824FA5EC

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/WQHUZB6P/uTorrentPro.3.4.5.Build.41372.regged.DA.rar_links

propack.rar (includes AV, Player & settings.dat)

md5: 8DEECF8A15E9BA48246FDD983C640DCE

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0HZIFKDD/propack.rar_links

warning: when you replace settings.dat with your existing one, all settings will be overwritten! you have to fix your custom settings later.

After a few hours i finally got bitdefender (antivirus) to work :)

Make sure you guys right-protect all bitdefender files then copy the folder to utorrent install folder and now the scan will work ;)

Thanks for a good job its just like the real utorrent pro.

knowledge-Spammer

who have tested

Project Maelstrom (Beta)

A Web Browser for Windows

• Ad-Free torrenting in a web browser
  • Torrent are displayed as simple and beautiful webpages
  • Stream video and audio from torrents
  • Opening a torrent is as simple as clicking a link

My utorrent is completely and utterly screwed up. all my .torrent files which where added are missing. i tried replacing the dat files to get the files back but they must have been corrupted. I used select all and delete and it deleted not only the .torrent files but every god damn downloaded movie file. Good bye UTORRENT

Why is it when you select press Ctrl + A does it select ALL files and then press the del key does it only delete the actual movie / tv show file mkv/avi/mp4 etc and not just the .torrent file from the list. so thanks to that. i deleted 91gb of files. what a pile of ****.

knowledge-Spammer

My utorrent is completely and utterly screwed up. all my .torrent files which where added are missing. i tried replacing the dat files to get the files back but they must have been corrupted. I used select all and delete and it deleted not only the .torrent files but every god damn downloaded movie file. Good bye UTORRENT

Why is it when you select press Ctrl + A does it select ALL files and then press the del key does it only delete the actual movie / tv show file mkv/avi/mp4 etc and not just the .torrent file from the list. so thanks to that. i deleted 91gb of files. what a pile of ****.

use Recuva and get the files back

I did use recuva on the folder, after it finished scanning it showed 4 files out of the 91gb that where deleted and so those 4 had been overwritten.

I told it which folder, and under the filetype everything.

in the end i moved the files it didnt delete on to another drive, then added 412 files to utorrent to redownload everything.

My system became unresponsive yet again. and those 412 files i added again last night have been removed yet again.

I'm starting to think i should just go back to my OLD backed up version of utorrent from 2013 which worked flawlessly. This is really starting to piss me off.

• 3 weeks later...

μTorrent Pro 3.4.5 Build 41372 Stable | Portable | RePack by D! Akov | RePack by A1eksandr1

Site: http://scloud.ws
Sharecode[?]: /blog/managers/909.html

^_^ \m/ :santa:

Archived