StartIsBack++ 1.1.7

jalaffa

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem with this version.

If I right click on the start button, the menu is all blacked out

That's probably because you're not using Win 10 Build 10586. They changed the look of the Start button context menu.

I am using Win 10 Build 10586

I have a problem with this version.

If I right click on the start button, the menu is all blacked out

Are you thinking about this situation?

button_zps21aa2fyy.jpg

Kalju

Yes thats what I think about, how to change color back to white? not that its a big problem.

Kalju

Yes thats what I think about, how to change color back to white? not that its a big problem.

I do not know to say this, because there is no such possibility somewhere ie, not any checkbox or something similar. I have not met this problem. Specifically saying - I installed this widget only for to see about what You are talking.

Now I have installed it in two times, no problems haven't had. So I think, that something is wrong with this Windows settings or installation.

Archived