Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.7.10

jalaffa

Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a rewritten version of Windows Media Player 6 which was then open sourced and released under the GNU GPL. The interface is similar to the MS original but is a little more up-to-date, XP friendly, comes with some more advanced features, and doesn't have the annoyances of the original. But probably the best thing about this player is the range of formats it supports. It'll play just about anything you throw at it, whether it's an MP3, an Ogg, a WMA, even a QuickTime file. Media Player Classic - Home Cinema application was designed to be a Media Player Classic but for home cinema usage.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-Lite will be realeasing this version I think.

Media Player Classic Portable [by PortableWares]

Size: 1 mb - 38.8 mb | 43.1 mb | 81.9 mb
Stealth: Yes
CRC: 563F0D64

Synopsis: MPC utilize internal binary codecs, bypassing the need for codec packs.

• File Association: avi, flv, mkv, mp4
  • Drag & Drop supported
  • SendTo shortcut available
  • Not Virtualized: high performance with hardware acceleration

Dependencies: None
Minimal Requirements: Windows XP SP3 x32 | Windows XP SP2 x64
Languages: Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, SimpChinese, TradChinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, EnglishGB, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, *Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, PortugueseBR, *Pujabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, SpanishInternational, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. * only available with Nightly builds

How to Install: extract to desired location, launch MPCPortable.exe

Changelog:

Revision 3:

• Fixed Installer: innounp was outdated causing extraction errors.
  • Improved Launcher's performance & reliability.
  • Added mp4, and avi to [Associations]
  • Added Banner= entry enabling user control of Initialization Banner.

Download: MPCPortable_x.x.x_32bit_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.3_online.paf.exe | Mirror

• 3 months later...

in this version when I make timeline thumbs of any video.. it doesn't show any time marks on thumbnail.. where does it gone ?

13 hours ago, truemate said:

in this version when I make timeline thumbs of any video.. it doesn't show any time marks on thumbnail.. where does it gone ?

Interesting, sounds like a regression. You should create bug report. I use latest nightly build and can reproduce that also.

edit: actually in this stable, it's still working. I wonder if you use nightly build

18 hours ago, rach said:

Interesting, sounds like a regression. You should create bug report. I use latest nightly build and can reproduce that also.

edit: actually in this stable, it's still working. I wonder if you use nightly build

hey u right buddy.. its some nightly version 1.7.10.101(38c98cd)... actually I installed k-lite 12.0.1 .. in that only this version was in build..

Is these nighly version r test/beta version.. Shame on k-lite if they put like these unstable bad version in their packs.

1 hour ago, truemate said:

hey u right buddy.. its some nightly version 1.7.10.101(38c98cd)... actually I installed k-lite 12.0.1 .. in that only this version was in build..

Is these nighly version r test/beta version.. Shame on k-lite if they put like these unstable bad version in their packs.

Yes, you may call it a test/beta version. Eventhough its labeled as nightly, it stable enough for daily use. It usually offers new features, but also fix bugs that may came from stable version. Some new bugs may appear too :) I've made a report on doom9 (cuz as I can't create ticket on their trac) for that and hope they will take a look into it. anyway thanks for notice that :)

• 2 months later...

Media Player Classic - Black Edition 1.4.6.1543 beta 32+64 bit by JooSeng
MPC-BEPortable_1.4.6.1543_beta_32-64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe (21.43MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0QOQJRYK/MPC-BEPortable_1.4.6.1543_beta_32-64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe_links

Media Player Classic - Home Cinema 1.7.10.234 nightly 32+64 bit
MPCHomeCinemaPortable_1.7.10.234_nightly_32-64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe (30.16MB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1U7FV4M1/MPCHomeCinemaPortable_1.7.10.234_nightly_32-64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe_links

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to rotate a video in MPC-HC?

Just now, rudrax said:

Does anyone know how to rotate a video in MPC-HC?

https://mpc-hc.org/faq/

Make sure you are using a renderer that supports rotation, like EVR CP or Sync Renderer; you should see a green tick for the selected renderer in Options → Output.

Then, use Alt+1 to rotate left, Alt+3 to rotate right, 5 to reset. Note, that the numbers correspond to the numpad ones.

Archived