Adguard 5.10.2051.6368

Matt

A file called Adguard.Global.dll.tmp cause a problem is that the patch will not work, so make sure to delete it.

• Replies 89
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

A file called Adguard.Global.dll.tmp cause a problem is that the patch will not work, so make sure to delete it.

i did see it but it remove on its own ?

any how , does version 6 deliver any good news regarding to speed? or any other stuff?

Just a new user interface.

@eden2015

Here is the dll file check if it works.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/MYOJLECD/AdguardGlb.zip_links

Thanks checked it & i dont know if it works

show me expiration until 26 november

i can not update to 84.487 from the program itself

updated menually to 84.487 but the DLL SHA-256 is not the same

really dont know if it cracked like this :(

knowledge-Spammer

@eden2015

Thanks checked it & i dont know if it works

show me expiration until 26 november

i can not update to 84.487 from the program itself

updated menually to 84.487 but the DLL SHA-256 is not the same

really dont know if it cracked like this :(

on all newer versions the dll will need to be patched again not one patch can patch all versions

@eden2015

can you please make patch for the latest 84.487?

Hi you can Request Key from here:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/240555-adguard-windows-android-mac-request-key/page-34

I'm testing back a crack, but also I will try to use version 5 file to make the version 6 work for life and 5000 machines. (that's not my patch, just testing the file .dat posted by an nsaner her :) )

Edit: the trick didn't work.

B) :rolleyes: I HAVE AN OLD VERSION (Adguard v5.10.2035.6350 ) SETUP OF JUNE 2015 & [ A.I ] PATCH VERSION IS v1.010. FORTUNATELY, THE PATCH & CRACK FILE UNLOCKS IT'S ENDLESS PREMIUM LICENSE.

==========================================

MEDICINE + TUTORIAL DOWNLOAD LINK :

Sharecode[?]: /v/tDJMSefn/file.html

NOTE : 1) PATCH IS ESSENTIAL TO GET THE ENDLESS LICENSE.

2) CRACK FILE ( fontcacheev1.dat ) IS A VERY IMPORTANT FILE.

xg9ruh.png

Be careful the file included is a trojan.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c5c54ec8668f74adcde5283713a81a50b4c6c6a7f89be6c057ca62ffc628a790/analysis/1447604719/

Is anyone having connection error for the program with a yellow icon on Reboot/Logon?

Just wondering if I need to make an exception in ESS.. It will start but I have to run the program manually, get a connection, then it runs a CMD Window and connects.. strange behavior started after TH2 Update, but had multiple variables. Thought I would ask..

knowledge-Spammer

Is anyone having connection error for the program with a yellow icon on Reboot/Logon?

Just wondering if I need to make an exception in ESS.. It will start but I have to run the program manually, get a connection, then it runs a CMD Window and connects.. strange behavior started after TH2 Update, but had multiple variables. Thought I would ask..

if u used the patch i posted for version 5 and u have the yellow icon it because your trial have ended i think but patch bypass that but cant fix the yellow icon but the program will work for lifetime and remove ads from pages

if u used the patch i posted for version 5 and u have the yellow icon it because your trial have ended i think but patch bypass that but cant fix the yellow icon but the program will work for lifetime and remove ads from pages

The man i love :D

Can you pm me the DLL that remove that yellow icon? :)

• 3 weeks later...
hallucinojerk

I was working on a medcine for this one, the only problem is that a small part is still obfuscated which makes me unable to crack it, however, De4dot didn't help on this one :(

this version have a lifetime fix

patch is this one i think 

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VOK2HJza/file.html

change 51 to 88

It didn't change any file maybe something in registry or something, that fix is great thank you.

the patch   is fine and  if u patch it right your see key  088bc3534eae4131834d4552d9d772d8

means program will work for lifetime

for veersion Adguard 5.10.2051.6368

How to patch it the right way? I don't get it.

I was pleased with adguard so purchased 2 premium lifetime keys for both pc and android(4 in total) for £5-30p,if you are thinking of buying,its a very good deal but make sure you pay in russian rubles on paypal and it works out extremley cheap saving a lot compared to paying using other currencies.

knowledge-Spammer

Not Patched and Premium :D

Capture.png

interesting

u buy the program yes ?

i can make my look like that with out key  but for me i have with my name like this

qcx5JJ7.jpg?1

may be u have been editing things Taker

Archived