Adguard 5.10.2051.6368

Matt

• Administrator

Adguard is the world’s most advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Common ad blockers are implemented as browser extensions, while Adguard works on a network level and is not subject to all limitations which a browser impose on its extensions. Adguard features Blocking of ad and tracking requests, Cosmetic processing of the page, Website HTML code filtering, Support for all browsers, Protection from malicious ads, Ad filtering in applications like Skype and uTorrent and a lot more.

Download

Note: New addition to listing.

• Replies 89
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New listing on frontpage? It this better than Ad Müncher?

Ad muncher is outdated long time ago buddy.

:oops: :doh:

The following must be considered just as a preview of the upcoming Adgard 6:

Quote:
Dear friends, today we release new beta version of fully upgraded Adguard for Windows. This means that Adguard 6 official and long-awaited release will be really soon!

As for now, meet version 6.0.67.364 of new Adguard:

main_window.png

There is really a load of changes, that is why let us present you the very basic and most important ones:
* Totally new program design.
* The full-fledged Privacy protecton mode (Stealth mode).
* Added ability to install filters through the link.
* New Filter editor – much more convenient and clear than the old one.
* New Filtering Log. Much easier than the old one.
* New version of network drivers.
* Many changes ‘under the bonnet’, new filtering engine.
* Improved SSL filtering – added OCSP Stapling.
* Ability to reinstall certificate from the program settings window.
* Reworked the list of filtered applications, it is now much easier to add new applications.
* Added “Do not filter sites with SSL EV certificates” option.
* Added update channels, now it is not necessary to have a beta key for the installation of beta versions.
* Changed a list of supported languages, now available:
– English
– Russian
– Ukranian
– Polish
– German

The official release is coming soon :)

Sincerely,
Adguard team

----------------------------------------
If someone want to give it a try, here is the link to the installer:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0045953

The following must be considered just as a preview of the upcoming Adgard 6:

Quote:

As for now, meet version 6.0.67.364 of new Adguard:

The official release is coming soon :)

Sincerely,

Adguard team

----------------------------------------

The latest Version is 6.0.84.487 :)

Adguard team said that Adguard v6 will be released really soon. I heard that some months ago. Today, again, they released new build of v5 :lol:

Currently using uBlock Origin but when version 6 of Adguard comes out i'll give a try. I doubt i'd switch but still... wanna test this out

using add-on adblockers are the best way to go because they work in all O/S platforms . unless you use iE or EDGE then installing a 3rd party program is the only way . I don't like being tied down to just windows and I don't like buying software that can be replaced by free things. :)

Yep, i completly agree with you. I mean, uBlock is lightweight and we can block everything with it. I remember using Adguard couple of months ago and if i remember correctly it slowed down pages loading. Anyway i always like to give a try on newer versions so that was why i said i'd give Adguard v6 a run when it comes out, just to compare

I was working on a medcine for this one, the only problem is that a small part is still obfuscated which makes me unable to crack it, however, De4dot didn't help on this one :(

I tried AdGuard once but it used too much resources. If I remember correctly, it was over 100kbs, worse than many anti-virus programs.

knowledge-Spammer

I was working on a medcine for this one, the only problem is that a small part is still obfuscated which makes me unable to crack it, however, De4dot didn't help on this one :(

this version have a lifetime fix

patch is this one i think

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/VOK2HJza/file.html

change 51 to 88

change 51 to 88

It didn't change any file maybe something in registry or something, that fix is great thank you.

knowledge-Spammer

change 51 to 88

It didn't change any file maybe something in registry or something, that fix is great thank you.

the patch is fine and if u patch it right your see key 088bc3534eae4131834d4552d9d772d8

means program will work for lifetime

for veersion Adguard 5.10.2051.6368

change 51 to 88

File does not exist on this server

Edit: suceeded after changing download link from 51 to 88.

http://www88.zippyshare.com

like others said , it to heavy in pc resources , in matter of fact using browser extension like Ublock orgin make browsing faster !

will wait to version 6 to see :S

Admunch with uBlock is low on resources Adguard is eating 12% of an I7 6th generation process, I don't know how people pay for a program broken like that?

knowledge-Spammer

for me not heavy on pc its fine i testeed with version 6 and 5

5 is best as it have a fix version 6 will not be cracked so easy

ps i use adguard addon aswell and still fine not heavy in pc

Ad Muncher is dead project for now is live just one developer make update definitions nothing more...(I before have using Ad Muncher lifetime license long time, but if this the software again re-release version 5 then I will use again)

uBlock and uBlock Origin is free and good, but for me Adguard is excellent.

Note! Add information:

For all who use Adguard and Firefox.

If Firefox is tweaking don't change this network.http.sendRefererHeader to "0" or "1" just leave original "2".

If change to "0" then adguard assistant green addon disappearing from bottom right corner

the patch is fine and if u patch it right your see key 088bc3534eae4131834d4552d9d772d8

means program will work for lifetime

for veersion Adguard 5.10.2051.6368

@Knowledge

Can you please give a link to the Tutorial on how "to patch it right"? I used ADG.exe Patch and got 7 months premium, not "endless". What did I do wrong or is that just fine?

Thanks

Admunch with uBlock is low on resources Adguard is eating 12% of an I7 6th generation process, I don't know how people pay for a program broken like that?

Correct . this is my setup since i install win 10 RTM . i some how have the feeling Adguard for windows is not optimized!

Archived