Soft Organizer 5.0

jalaffa

A common problem we're often faced with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller - a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application. The main function of this tool is the complete removal of programs from your computer. Soft Organizer monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn which file or registry entries that were modified during the installation. Using those data, Soft Organizer completely removes an application when you order it to.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello folks wanna know if this kinda of software is a little bit efficient to Clean up All Leftovers stick on PC.

# PS: any Medicare available for this one?

Thank you.

Hello folks wanna know if this kinda of software is a little bit efficient to Clean up All Leftovers stick on PC.

Thank you.

no,

I'm using 8.1 from November last year without any cleanup tool. No slowdown of pc at all

Thank you.

no,

I'm using 8.1 from November last year without any cleanup tool. No slowdown of pc at all

I'm agree with you, since shift for Windows 10 Pro, everything's turning strangely. I want to roll back to Windows 8.1 or 7even Pro SP1. it's better for me.

Is it ok to enable the "functions requiring data transfer" with the cracked version ?

Or is it best not to use that part of the program ?

edit:

There's an error and it won't start on win7x64:

The procedure entry point Programcatalog_sendVersionInfo_V1

could not be located in the dynamic link library dbprogramcatalog.dll

Same error with the updater.dll posted just above by 'taba' too.

TheEmpathicEar

How does this compare with Revo Uninstaller Pro? And, does this have Registry Cleaner?

Is it ok to enable the "functions requiring data transfer" with the cracked version ?

Or is it best not to use that part of the program ?

edit:

There's an error and it won't start on win7x64:

The procedure entry point Programcatalog_sendVersionInfo_V1

could not be located in the dynamic link library dbprogramcatalog.dll

Same error with the updater.dll posted just above by 'taba' too.

* This is a setup monitoring and application uninstall software. So, its main function is not data transfer and system cleaning. It is more accurate to use different software for these operations;
* The installation and activation of Soft Organizer 5.0 is successful (tested in Windows 8.1 x64).

How does this compare with Revo Uninstaller Pro? And, does this have Registry Cleaner?

Best installation monitoring and removal software in the market at the moment: Revo Uninstall Pro and Total Uninstall.

Archived