StartIsBack++ 1.1.6

jalaffa

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changes

• Ability to enter Advanced Startup when shift-clicking Reboot
  • Tweak to configure user avatar animation
  • Fixed metro app icons not loading
  • Fixed Switch user shutdown option

Where do you tweak the avatar animation?

they included the old activator for 1.1.5 by OnLyOnE

the patches/activators by OnLyOnE for this app, are not universal (the patcher replaces the original dlls with cracked dlls)

Changes

• Ability to enter Advanced Startup when shift-clicking Reboot
  • Tweak to configure user avatar animation
  • Fixed metro app icons not loading
  • Fixed Switch user shutdown option

Where do you tweak the avatar animation?

Tweak to configure user avatar animation (create DWORD key "FadeUserFrame" = 1 in HKCU\Software\StartIsBack)

After you create it open configuration and press Ok the animation will be removed

StartIsBack++ 1.1.6

Found on Rsload.net

Download: StartIsBack++ v1.1.6 Final+Activator - (1.51 MB)

if you take the link from rsload.net next time don't forget username + password so people can actually download the file!

username: rsload.net

pass: rsload.net

Ohh Damn! Sorry I forgot IT. Thanks for reminding me about that! You're RIGHT, Sorry!

I Can't Upload it to another Server 'cause my Connection Is Too Slow and Metered One! Okay!

Merci

StartIsBack++ 1.1.6

Found on Rsload.net

if you take the link from rsload.net next time don't forget username + password so people can actually download the file!

Ohh Damn! Sorry I forgot IT. Thanks for reminding me about that! You're RIGHT, Sorry!

I Can't Upload it to another Server 'cause my Connection Is Too Slow and Metered One! Okay!

Merci

includes:

• the original installer
  • OnLyOne Activator1.1.5
  • rsload.net promo link

StartIsBack++ 1.1.6

Found on Rsload.net

Merci

includes:

• the original installer
  • OnLyOne Activator1.1.5
  • rsload.net promo link

Hey Kalju Ain't doing anything Just Contributing to Share Something like Others Okay!

Probably You've DSL Internet but Nothing for me. Because we living in Inequality in this world.

It's just my point of view! I'm Open Source Contributor! If I could do Something for that!

Probably You've DSL Internet but Nothing for me. Because we living in Inequality in this world.

It's just my point of view! I'm Open Source Contributor! If I could do Something for that!

Don't take heart, I only gave everyone to know, what this file contains, then the people will know, whether there is a need to download or not.

Archived