KMPlayer 4.0.1.5

anuraag

The KMPlayer is all in one media player covering various formats. It has an extra feature to play Incomplete/Damaged AVI file, Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing, Compressed Audio Album (zip, rar) and so on. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment without grappling with DirectShow merit system. The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, control playback speed and octave, select parts of a video as favorites, do a powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can also make yourself a portable KMPlayer:

Extract the setup file of KMPlayer to any folder using an extractor (such as 7-Zip)! That's it.

(This process also applies to VLC Player and PotPlayer)

I know this will allow for 3DTV file viewing as normal, but is this one the player which has the ability to fake 3D on a normal file.. ( I can't remember what player it was ). I have tried doing this on MPC-HC but had a hard time and only info was in another language.. So I installed Stereoscopic Player.. which did nothing for the file I was using .. still had two screens.. and did not have the option to view anaglyph.. on regular file..( did but had no effect )

Having some real trouble with this 3D thing - new territory for me on my computer. :P

Archived