ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9.0.318.0

jalaffa

I wonder what eset is doing with all you're data ? say when you visit a website it sucks all the data from that website though ekrn ! I don't like it at all I put v8 back in for now . :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some reg option to disable Live Grid RED warning keeping it completely disabled?

Even when you turn live grid off bro i notice still its scanning trough nod process online anything you don't have blocked or excluded that calls to the net . Only way i see to stop it is to block the service with a firewall and then you would have to allow it sometimes to get updates . :mellow: v8 don't have this problem :)

oh fuck.ng je..s :huh:

So also when Live Grid is disabled it use still cloud to scan ? How can possible? But what's happening to ESET?

Time to change av or come back to 8. I always used nod, never problems, easy and good. They are selling our data? :unsure:

Some reg option to disable Live Grid RED warning keeping it completely disabled?

Even when you turn live grid off bro i notice still its scanning trough nod process online anything you don't have blocked or excluded that calls to the net . Only way i see to stop it is to block the service with a firewall and then you would have to allow it sometimes to get updates . :mellow: v8 don't have this problem :)

So also when Live Grid is disabled it use still cloud to scan ? How can possible? But what's happening to ESET?

Time to change av or come back to 8. I always used nod, never problems, easy and good. They are selling our data? :unsure:

I seen my dns ip in there as well windows update ips websites etc.. Seems to be a cloud scanner now. say if i visit a board not blocked that i don't need to exclude like warez bb its all up in my ip sniffer thorough ekrn.

I seen my dns ip in there as well windows update ips websites etc.. Seems to be a cloud scanner now. say if i visit a board not blocked that i don't need to exclude like warez bb its all up in my ip sniffer thorough ekrn.

ok. For now i disabled ekrn through fw and i ll enable it sometimes for updates until i think what to do.

Question is, if we can not disable it, also disabling Live Grid, this cloud scanner is real a bad thing to the end? Change av is not for me honestly so only chance is v8..

bah....

ok. For now i disabled ekrn through fw and i ll enable it sometimes for updates until i think what to do.

Question is, if we can not disable it, also disabling Live Grid, this cloud scanner is real a bad thing to the end? Change av is not for me honestly so only chance is v8..

bah....

I dont really want to change AV ether other ones have too many false positives . But once the big update windows 10 comes out i may have too at lest on this computer because it want fully work unless they update v8 again ? On my other computer it has 8.1 in it i will keep version 8 . version 8 will stop working for all windows 10 users soon if they don't keep updating it :blink:

Even just using Microsoft built in you can block the AV and it will still update trough windows update. I may just use it and use on demand scanners every so often.

I don't know if i maked a good choice but i re-enable ekrn with fw but using only these remote to enable the updating: 91.0.0.0-91.228.255.255,38.0.0.0-38.90.255.255

For now works good, i need to see if there leaks the same and if there other updaing servers..

Try bro and let me know if possible ;)

I don't know if i maked a good choice but i re-enable ekrn with fw but using only these remote to enable the updating: 91.0.0.0-91.228.255.255,38.0.0.0-38.90.255.255

For now works good, i need to see if there leaks the same and if there other updaing servers..

Even if you block it all the way it still tries to suck the ips thorough the ekrn only thing is its blocked and it cant do anything . Its the way it works now it sends all you're data thorough its service . :lol: .

Even if you block it all the way it still tries to suck the ips thorough the ekrn only thing is its blocked and it cant do anything . Its the way it works now it sends all you're data thorough its service . :lol: .

So it sends ALL also through updating server? :mellow:

So it sends ALL also through updating server? :mellow:

If you block activation after it activates it don't stop activation from checking like in old versions . Like in version 8 you can block it and it will remove the date watermarks and don't nag about you're key going expire . In v9 the date is still present so I assume there using update ips to collect data as well.

In v9 the date is still prenest so I assume there using update ips to collect data as well.

Damned, i had blocked this: 137.0.0.0-137.135.255.255 and allow the previous, for now they are the only that i have seen from notifies. But it's all vain if also updating servers are used to collect data.

I ll come back to v8 soon <_<

Btw if you can try to see for complete safety if through only the updating servers something go out, it' will be perfect.. ;)

30 days TRIAL KEY (Wont be blocked) valid 11/11/15

regards

another possible block ranges:

173.0.0.0-173.194.255.255, this notify appears when https check is on: 173.194.113.119:443

For Live Grid:

213.0.0.0-213.179.255.255, this notify appears when Live Grid is on: 213.179.208.151:443

104.0.0.0-104.31.255.255, notify: 104.31.95.73

216.0.0.0-216.58.255.255, notify: 216.58.211.41

too many ... Live Grid must be disabled.

Also with Live Grid disabled Eset want to know ALL.

This is with Live Grid Off

3vt0q4B.png

Even if you fully blocks it it still tries to connect to ips
iLCmbcS.png

Seems NOD32 has a nose problem like Microsoft does now ? :P

This is with Live Grid Off

3vt0q4B.png

Even if you fully blocks it it still tries to connect to ips

iLCmbcS.png

Seems NOD32 has a nose problem like Microsoft does now ? :P

yeah, all are going through the same "streets" <_<

If you block the service then if you try to go on sites like Google SSL/Https then it tells you This Connection is Untrusted. So if it cant spy on you it will block you're ssl certificates in your browser . :(

If you block the service then if you try to go on sites like Google SSL/Https then it tells you This Connection is Untrusted. So if it cant spy on you it will block you're ssl certificates in your browser . :(

I m using this new approach for ekrn, block rule: 0.0.0.0-37.255.255.255,38.91.0.0-90.255.255.255,91.229.0.0-255.255.255.255

keeping space for updating server, allow rule: 38.0.0.0-38.90.255.255,91.0.0.0-91.228.255.255

Now with Live Grid enabled, https scan enabled, i have no more notify, and updates work good. I don't know if it's the right way but having no more notify seems also all works

need to test still

I m using this new approach for ekrn, block rule: 0.0.0.0-37.255.255.255,38.91.0.0-90.255.255.255,91.229.0.0-255.255.255.255

keeping space for updating server, allow rule: 38.0.0.0-38.90.255.255,91.0.0.0-91.228.255.255

Now with Live Grid enabled, https scan enabled, i have no more notify, and updates work good. I don't know if it's the right way but having no more notify seems also all works

need to test still

Im testing this my self I set this up in windows firewall no longer is W10 FWC calling out ips from the service but still it called out 91.228.167.86 and 91.228.166.46 so i blocked these ips in W10 FWC. I need install some 3rd party ip sniffner to make sure it updated fine by the way. :)

It still calls out ips in the 91.228 range when its not even updating ?

Edit: when I turn Live Grid off it seems to stopped calling out from the 91.228 range. So Live Grid is tied into that range i just turned it off and stop blocking those 91.228 ips

Im testing this my self I set this up in windows firewall no longer is W10 FWC calling out ips from the service

Still having the same problem as blocking the whole service its calling my ssl pages untrusted when i allow it trough windows firewall its fine , I think its technically impossible to block this and it still work for ssl sites you would have to disable ssl in NOD32 to use this ?

In this other way with LiveGrid enabled you see still calls out by it:

0.0.0.0-37.255.255.255,38.91.0.0-90.255.255.255,91.228.0.0-255.255.255.255 block

91.228.167.132,38.0.0.0-38.90.255.255 allow

you see calls out on updating ip 91.228.167.132 ?

Im testing this my self I set this up in windows firewall no longer is W10 FWC calling out ips from the service

Still having the same problem as blocking the whole service its calling my ssl pages untrusted when i allow it trough windows firewall its fine , I think its technically impossible to block this and it still work for ssl sites you would have to disable ssl in NOD32 to use this ?

i have no problem with ssl pages, you have some special setting in eset? Or i have not understand the problem?

Archived