ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9.0.318.0

jalaffa

ESET NOD32 Antivirus offers advanced detection technologies and multi-layered security features. Designed for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security on- or offline. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is built on ESET's unique heuristic technology that identifies viruses that have never been seen before. This enables them to protect your computer proactively, in real-time, against new viruses and cyber threats that conventional signature-based antivirus products don't catch. ESET NOD32 Antivirus includes antivirus, antispyware, antirootkit and HIPS protection, removable media control, cloud-enhanced whitelisting and gamer mode.

Thanks to A.lemane for the update.

Download

• Replies 76
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New in version 9.0 (2016):

Support for network signatures: the presence of network signatures, provides rapid identification and blocking on devices User inbound and outbound malicious traffic that is relevant to the bots and packet means exploiting vulnerabilities.

Improved user interface: graphical user interface ESET Smart Security is reversed, with the appearance of a better, and work with the application - more intuitive. Now the interface supports languages ​​with right-to-left, such as Hebrew and Arabic. Online help is now integrated into ESET Smart Security contains a dynamically updated article support.

Faster and more reliable installation: Including the first scan, which automatically starts 20 minutes after the installation or restarting the computer.

Sounds troublesome:

"new activation system not requiring a username/password

You can download Live Installer and install v9 over an older version to preserve current settings and to avoid activation using a license key. If you perform a clean install of v9, you'll need to convert your username and password to an activation key in the activation dialog first."

Sounds troublesome:

You can download Live Installer and install v9 over an older version to preserve current settings and to avoid activation using a license key. If you perform a clean install of v9, you'll need to convert your username and password to an activation key in the activation dialog first."

I think you should delete all fixes in frontpage until new fixes come up also you can convert your username here>>

I know on http://www.tukero.org/ - Tukero is doing a new TNOD still v 1.6 Alpha for Eset 9 and he said on 2nd October, that this version will be for public test "soon" - ( But soon never says when, right ? can take weeks...months...who knows ?... ...)

Sounds troublesome:

Its not hard you just put you key in there it gives you a working one just now the key has to pass activation .

https://my.eset.com/convert

I have it installed ;)

Did you guys test will they let keep activating the keys over and over using this method each key has too pass 2 times? Convert License then it has to pass there activation servers . I don't use TNOD so i don't have no idea. They will be a new version out when ever Windows 10 gets its 1st major update because hips are not working in preview version and they don't support the fast ring. :P

I don't like the way they try make you use live grid in this version when you turn it on it uploads everything you do trough NOD32.

I don't like the way they try make you use live grid in this version when you turn it on it uploads everything you do trough NOD32.

Really strange that they now force to use that. Honestly i disabled it and i'll keep that warning in red <_<

Really strange that they now force to use that. Honestly i disabled it and i'll keep that warning in red <_<

Me too I never used it before Im not going to now :lol:

If don't disable live grid every time you do anything it will be allowed trough eset . That means if you have ips blocked for something it will still be calling out trough eset . :rolleyes:

That means if you have ips blocked for something it will still be calling out trough eset . :rolleyes:

meaning they wont be blocked ?

i had it on when I 1st installed it ( its on by default now) and every webpage even windows updates whatever i done or my pc done was showing up trough nod processes in my ip sniffer in the green witch means allowed. After i turned off it stopped .

Seems old keys are already dying out fast this Russian site was posting 200 or 300 keys and today they only post 31 . :unsure:

KBees6E.png

Some reg option to disable Live Grid RED warning keeping it completely disabled?

Even when you turn live grid off bro i notice still its scanning trough nod process online anything you don't have blocked or excluded that calls to the net . Only way i see to stop it is to block the service with a firewall and then you would have to allow it sometimes to get updates . :mellow: v8 don't have this problem :)

Curious no one has mentioned this but file version shows 9.0.327? Just me or did I miss something?

Archived